Finally get around to that show you've been meaning to watch.
How are you going to spend your summer?
- Spending time with family, playing sports, BBQing
- Going boogie-boarding, eating popsicles, engaging in lots of water balloon fights, arts and crafts
- Going to concerts, catching up on shows and movies, maybe wait in line for a midnight premiere
- Still focusing on work-- summer's not really different than any other season for me
- Inventing, designing, or creating something new
Pick a best friend:
- Chris Evans
- Benedict Cumberbatch
- Angelina Jolie
- Mindy Kaling
- Paul Rudd
What's your nightmare?
- Not being accepted for who you are
- The status quo
- Being separated from loved ones
- Being surrounded by nothing but negative whiners
- Robot uprising
Which Hogwarts House do you belong to?
What do you look for in a significant other?
- Someone real, who I know I can trust
- I'm holding out for that perfect fantasy of the gorgeous guy/girl next door
- A partner, someone who has the same goals as me
- An honest, respectful, All-American type
- Someone fun and spontaneous, who's different from me
Pick a childhood icon:
Which quote resonates with you?
- "These questions of good and evil, as important as they are, have no place in a court of law. Only the facts matter."
- "I’m sure you’re going to be the best thing that ever happened to me someday, but right now I really hate you."
- "Show us something real and free and beautiful, you couldn’t. It’d break us, we’re too numb for it, our minds would choke."
- “Working on my five-year plan, just need to choose a font.”
- "We do terrible things for the people we love."
- "I don't need another friend! I already have two!"
- "I've never been an inspiration before. I don't like it. It's too much responsibility."
- "The moral of the story is: I chose a half-measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half-measures."
- "Every man, at some point in his life, is gonna lose a battle. He is gonna fight and he is gonna lose. But what makes him a man is that, in the midst of that battle, he does not lose himself."
- "A female dog? You mean the thing that makes puppies? Nice compliment!"
Where would you travel to?
- California-- sun, surf, and Comic-Con
- A hip spot in Middle-America, like Nashville or Houston
- Something like a Caribbean cruise-- fun, with lots of people and activities
- An advancing metropolis, like London
- Somewhere private, like the mountains or the desert