Disney princes always hog the spotlight, but there are plenty of other eligible animated heroes out there that are just as awesome. The question is, which one would be awesome for YOU?
If you could have any job, what would your ideal profession be?
- A rock star
- A romance novelist
- A detective
- A pastor
- A criminal mastermind
- An explorer
Who is your favorite Disney hero?
- Prince Eric
- Flynn Rider
- Prince Phillip
Your man shows up to take you on a hot date, where would he take you?
- A broadway play
- A secret spot that only he knows
- Somewhere you can dance the night away
- A opulent restaurant with silver service
- A simple picnic in an open meadow
- The first place you met, so romantic!
The evening's drawing in and you guys want to get some drinks in, what's your favorite tipple?
- I'm not much of a drinker
- Red wine
Admit it, how long did it take you to get ready for your date?
- I don't know, I was too full of butterflies to remember!
- About 5 mins, run a brush through my hair and throw on an outfit and I'm done!
- A couple of hours, but I'd put a lot of that down to nerves
- Maybe an hour? I pride myself on looking my best, but I'm not over the top about it
- I'm too busy exploring to get ready, I just rocked up fresh from my last adventure
- A week?! I like to plan, okay!
What sort of style always catches your eye when it comes to guys?
- I like it when guys keep it simple with a basic jeans and t-shirt combo
- I look for someone who isn't afraid to express themselves
- I have a thing for rockers
- Smart casual, I'm a sucker for a pressed shirt
- A suave vintage inspired look with some classy personal touches
- I love it when guys were something really flashy!
Which creature do you most closely identify with?
- An armadillo
- A camel
- A butterfly
- A swan
- A fox
- A dolphin
If you could choose a superpower, what would it be?
- Being able to stop time
- The ability to talk to animals
- Being able to speak to the spirit world
What quality do you think is most important in a romantic partner?
- A sense of humor
- Someone who believes in romance
- A laid-back attitude to life
- Good listening skills
An interior designer is coming to deck out your castle, what sort of style would you request?
- A clean modern look with top of the range technology
- Something fun! Maybe we could squeeze an adventure playground in?
- Something vintage inspired and grand
- I'd want something quite humble, I'm over flashy things
- I'd want a lot of enormous windows, I think the natural surroundings should be the focal point
- Something with a lot of gold!