Disney princes always hog the spotlight, but there are plenty of other eligible animated heroes out there that are just as awesome. The question is, which one would be awesome for YOU?
If you could have any job, what would your ideal profession be?
- A detective
- A rock star
- A pastor
- A criminal mastermind
- A romance novelist
- An explorer
Who is your favorite Disney hero?
- Flynn Rider
- Prince Eric
- Prince Phillip
Your man shows up to take you on a hot date, where would he take you?
- Somewhere you can dance the night away
- A opulent restaurant with silver service
- A simple picnic in an open meadow
- The first place you met, so romantic!
- A broadway play
- A secret spot that only he knows
The evening's drawing in and you guys want to get some drinks in, what's your favorite tipple?
- I'm not much of a drinker
- Red wine
Admit it, how long did it take you to get ready for your date?
- I'm too busy exploring to get ready, I just rocked up fresh from my last adventure
- About 5 mins, run a brush through my hair and throw on an outfit and I'm done!
- A week?! I like to plan, okay!
- A couple of hours, but I'd put a lot of that down to nerves
- I don't know, I was too full of butterflies to remember!
- Maybe an hour? I pride myself on looking my best, but I'm not over the top about it
What sort of style always catches your eye when it comes to guys?
- A suave vintage inspired look with some classy personal touches
- I like it when guys keep it simple with a basic jeans and t-shirt combo
- I look for someone who isn't afraid to express themselves
- I love it when guys were something really flashy!
- I have a thing for rockers
- Smart casual, I'm a sucker for a pressed shirt
Which creature do you most closely identify with?
- An armadillo
- A camel
- A dolphin
- A butterfly
- A fox
- A swan
If you could choose a superpower, what would it be?
- The ability to talk to animals
- Being able to stop time
- Being able to speak to the spirit world
What quality do you think is most important in a romantic partner?
- A sense of humor
- Good listening skills
- A laid-back attitude to life
- Someone who believes in romance
An interior designer is coming to deck out your castle, what sort of style would you request?
- Something fun! Maybe we could squeeze an adventure playground in?
- I'd want something quite humble, I'm over flashy things
- A clean modern look with top of the range technology
- Something with a lot of gold!
- Something vintage inspired and grand
- I'd want a lot of enormous windows, I think the natural surroundings should be the focal point