Disney princes always hog the spotlight, but there are plenty of other eligible animated heroes out there that are just as awesome. The question is, which one would be awesome for YOU?
If you could have any job, what would your ideal profession be?
- A romance novelist
- A criminal mastermind
- An explorer
- A detective
- A rock star
- A pastor
Who is your favorite Disney hero?
- Prince Phillip
- Prince Eric
- Flynn Rider
Your man shows up to take you on a hot date, where would he take you?
- A simple picnic in an open meadow
- The first place you met, so romantic!
- A broadway play
- A opulent restaurant with silver service
- Somewhere you can dance the night away
- A secret spot that only he knows
The evening's drawing in and you guys want to get some drinks in, what's your favorite tipple?
- I'm not much of a drinker
- Red wine
Admit it, how long did it take you to get ready for your date?
- I'm too busy exploring to get ready, I just rocked up fresh from my last adventure
- A week?! I like to plan, okay!
- Maybe an hour? I pride myself on looking my best, but I'm not over the top about it
- A couple of hours, but I'd put a lot of that down to nerves
- About 5 mins, run a brush through my hair and throw on an outfit and I'm done!
- I don't know, I was too full of butterflies to remember!
What sort of style always catches your eye when it comes to guys?
- A suave vintage inspired look with some classy personal touches
- I love it when guys were something really flashy!
- I look for someone who isn't afraid to express themselves
- I have a thing for rockers
- I like it when guys keep it simple with a basic jeans and t-shirt combo
- Smart casual, I'm a sucker for a pressed shirt
Which creature do you most closely identify with?
- A fox
- A camel
- A butterfly
- A dolphin
- An armadillo
- A swan
If you could choose a superpower, what would it be?
- The ability to talk to animals
- Being able to speak to the spirit world
- Being able to stop time
What quality do you think is most important in a romantic partner?
- A sense of humor
- Someone who believes in romance
- Good listening skills
- A laid-back attitude to life
An interior designer is coming to deck out your castle, what sort of style would you request?
- Something with a lot of gold!
- A clean modern look with top of the range technology
- Something fun! Maybe we could squeeze an adventure playground in?
- I'd want something quite humble, I'm over flashy things
- Something vintage inspired and grand
- I'd want a lot of enormous windows, I think the natural surroundings should be the focal point