Disney princes always hog the spotlight, but there are plenty of other eligible animated heroes out there that are just as awesome. The question is, which one would be awesome for YOU?
If you could have any job, what would your ideal profession be?
- A rock star
- A detective
- An explorer
- A romance novelist
- A pastor
- A criminal mastermind
Who is your favorite Disney hero?
- Prince Eric
- Flynn Rider
- Prince Phillip
Your man shows up to take you on a hot date, where would he take you?
- A secret spot that only he knows
- Somewhere you can dance the night away
- A simple picnic in an open meadow
- The first place you met, so romantic!
- A opulent restaurant with silver service
- A broadway play
The evening's drawing in and you guys want to get some drinks in, what's your favorite tipple?
- Red wine
- I'm not much of a drinker
Admit it, how long did it take you to get ready for your date?
- About 5 mins, run a brush through my hair and throw on an outfit and I'm done!
- Maybe an hour? I pride myself on looking my best, but I'm not over the top about it
- A week?! I like to plan, okay!
- I don't know, I was too full of butterflies to remember!
- A couple of hours, but I'd put a lot of that down to nerves
- I'm too busy exploring to get ready, I just rocked up fresh from my last adventure
What sort of style always catches your eye when it comes to guys?
- I look for someone who isn't afraid to express themselves
- I love it when guys were something really flashy!
- Smart casual, I'm a sucker for a pressed shirt
- I have a thing for rockers
- I like it when guys keep it simple with a basic jeans and t-shirt combo
- A suave vintage inspired look with some classy personal touches
Which creature do you most closely identify with?
- A butterfly
- A swan
- An armadillo
- A camel
- A dolphin
- A fox
If you could choose a superpower, what would it be?
- Being able to speak to the spirit world
- The ability to talk to animals
- Being able to stop time
What quality do you think is most important in a romantic partner?
- A sense of humor
- A laid-back attitude to life
- Good listening skills
- Someone who believes in romance
An interior designer is coming to deck out your castle, what sort of style would you request?
- I'd want something quite humble, I'm over flashy things
- Something vintage inspired and grand
- Something with a lot of gold!
- I'd want a lot of enormous windows, I think the natural surroundings should be the focal point
- Something fun! Maybe we could squeeze an adventure playground in?
- A clean modern look with top of the range technology