We take a look at just which classic '90s animated show you'd fit perfectly into...
So. You're walking down the street one day, when an elderly gentleman approaches, asking you for help. What do you do?
- Say something snarky
- Run away
- Leap to his aid
- Offer him something to eat
- Ask him what he wants (from the shadows)
- Offer to help
Before you can respond, however, a portal mysteriously opens below your feet, and you fall, endlessly. What are you screaming as you fall?
- I don't do screaming.
Finally, you land with a thud in a city you've never seen before. Which way do you head first?
- To that convenient mansion nearby!
- To the shadows!
- To the sewers!
- To the nearest police station!
- To the nearest rooftop!
- To the nearest restroom!
Soon, though, you accidentally run into a gang of oddly dressed street youths, just minding their own business. What do you do?
- Ask them if they need any help
- Ask them what their deal is
- Ask them if they have any food
- Ask them where in the heck I am
- Ask them which circus they all ran away to
- Growl menacingly at them.
Deftly ignoring whatever it was you said, the youths whisper quietly to themselves, and then point to a doorway. What do you do?
- Make a crack about The Doors
- Ask what's on the other side
- Glare at them ominously
- Ask them if they have any food again
- Shake 'em
- Walk calmly towards it
Before you know what's happening, though, the elderly man from earlier bursts through the door, and pulls you through. On the other side, there's...what exactly?
- So. Much. Food.
- A horrifyingly confusing mess...
- An empty space...
- The open sky...
- A crowded room...
The man explains that this is a gateway - one to another world - and that it looks like whatever you imagine it to be - and asks whether you're ready to make a leap of faith. Your response?
- "That depends. DO YOU HAVE ANY FOOD?"
- "That isn't my style."
- "I was born ready."
- "How far's the leap?"
- "Not so much, no."
- "Why not?"
"Sadly," the old man says, "you don't have much of a choice. There are many doors here, and you need to choose one - and to choose it wisely." Which do you go for?
- The grand-looking marble one
- The dark one covered in spider's webs
- The one with the funny looking gargoyle on it
- Is the one I came in through an option?
- The pizza-shaped one
- The simple wooden one
"This, then, will be your new home," intones the man. "Be warned, though - it will be whatever you make of it." What's your response?
- "Now, hold on a second there, friend."
- "So, you're saying that there WILL be pizza?"
- "Whoa, there, muchaho..."
- "Wait, what?"
- "Say again?"
And, with that, he pushes you through the door. You fall, and fall, and then land. But...where are you?
- High in the sky, flying somehow
- Atop a giant, gleaming skyscraper
- Knee deep in pizza
- In a mansion, surrounded by friendly faces
- A dark metropolis, in need of a guardian