We take a look at just which classic '90s animated show you'd fit perfectly into...
So. You're walking down the street one day, when an elderly gentleman approaches, asking you for help. What do you do?
- Offer him something to eat
- Run away
- Say something snarky
- Leap to his aid
- Ask him what he wants (from the shadows)
- Offer to help
Before you can respond, however, a portal mysteriously opens below your feet, and you fall, endlessly. What are you screaming as you fall?
- I don't do screaming.
Finally, you land with a thud in a city you've never seen before. Which way do you head first?
- To the nearest police station!
- To the nearest rooftop!
- To the sewers!
- To the nearest restroom!
- To that convenient mansion nearby!
- To the shadows!
Soon, though, you accidentally run into a gang of oddly dressed street youths, just minding their own business. What do you do?
- Ask them if they have any food
- Ask them if they need any help
- Growl menacingly at them.
- Ask them what their deal is
- Ask them where in the heck I am
- Ask them which circus they all ran away to
Deftly ignoring whatever it was you said, the youths whisper quietly to themselves, and then point to a doorway. What do you do?
- Shake 'em
- Walk calmly towards it
- Glare at them ominously
- Ask what's on the other side
- Ask them if they have any food again
- Make a crack about The Doors
Before you know what's happening, though, the elderly man from earlier bursts through the door, and pulls you through. On the other side, there's...what exactly?
- The open sky...
- A crowded room...
- So. Much. Food.
- An empty space...
- A horrifyingly confusing mess...
The man explains that this is a gateway - one to another world - and that it looks like whatever you imagine it to be - and asks whether you're ready to make a leap of faith. Your response?
- "How far's the leap?"
- "That depends. DO YOU HAVE ANY FOOD?"
- "Not so much, no."
- "I was born ready."
- "Why not?"
- "That isn't my style."
"Sadly," the old man says, "you don't have much of a choice. There are many doors here, and you need to choose one - and to choose it wisely." Which do you go for?
- The grand-looking marble one
- The dark one covered in spider's webs
- The pizza-shaped one
- The simple wooden one
- The one with the funny looking gargoyle on it
- Is the one I came in through an option?
"This, then, will be your new home," intones the man. "Be warned, though - it will be whatever you make of it." What's your response?
- "Wait, what?"
- "Whoa, there, muchaho..."
- "Now, hold on a second there, friend."
- "So, you're saying that there WILL be pizza?"
- "Say again?"
And, with that, he pushes you through the door. You fall, and fall, and then land. But...where are you?
- In a mansion, surrounded by friendly faces
- A dark metropolis, in need of a guardian
- Atop a giant, gleaming skyscraper
- High in the sky, flying somehow
- Knee deep in pizza