We take a look at just which classic '90s animated show you'd fit perfectly into...
So. You're walking down the street one day, when an elderly gentleman approaches, asking you for help. What do you do?
- Offer him something to eat
- Say something snarky
- Leap to his aid
- Offer to help
- Run away
- Ask him what he wants (from the shadows)
Before you can respond, however, a portal mysteriously opens below your feet, and you fall, endlessly. What are you screaming as you fall?
- I don't do screaming.
Finally, you land with a thud in a city you've never seen before. Which way do you head first?
- To that convenient mansion nearby!
- To the nearest rooftop!
- To the sewers!
- To the shadows!
- To the nearest restroom!
- To the nearest police station!
Soon, though, you accidentally run into a gang of oddly dressed street youths, just minding their own business. What do you do?
- Ask them if they need any help
- Ask them where in the heck I am
- Ask them if they have any food
- Ask them what their deal is
- Growl menacingly at them.
- Ask them which circus they all ran away to
Deftly ignoring whatever it was you said, the youths whisper quietly to themselves, and then point to a doorway. What do you do?
- Walk calmly towards it
- Make a crack about The Doors
- Shake 'em
- Glare at them ominously
- Ask what's on the other side
- Ask them if they have any food again
Before you know what's happening, though, the elderly man from earlier bursts through the door, and pulls you through. On the other side, there's...what exactly?
- An empty space...
- A horrifyingly confusing mess...
- A crowded room...
- The open sky...
- So. Much. Food.
The man explains that this is a gateway - one to another world - and that it looks like whatever you imagine it to be - and asks whether you're ready to make a leap of faith. Your response?
- "I was born ready."
- "That isn't my style."
- "Not so much, no."
- "That depends. DO YOU HAVE ANY FOOD?"
- "Why not?"
- "How far's the leap?"
"Sadly," the old man says, "you don't have much of a choice. There are many doors here, and you need to choose one - and to choose it wisely." Which do you go for?
- The one with the funny looking gargoyle on it
- Is the one I came in through an option?
- The grand-looking marble one
- The dark one covered in spider's webs
- The simple wooden one
- The pizza-shaped one
"This, then, will be your new home," intones the man. "Be warned, though - it will be whatever you make of it." What's your response?
- "Now, hold on a second there, friend."
- "So, you're saying that there WILL be pizza?"
- "Say again?"
- "Wait, what?"
- "Whoa, there, muchaho..."
And, with that, he pushes you through the door. You fall, and fall, and then land. But...where are you?
- Knee deep in pizza
- A dark metropolis, in need of a guardian
- In a mansion, surrounded by friendly faces
- Atop a giant, gleaming skyscraper
- High in the sky, flying somehow