The Marvel universe is filled with a number of teams, both good and bad. All the teams are unique in their own way. Let's see which one is right for you to join!
You are driving down the road and a dog chasing a ball runs into your path. What do you do?
- Accidentally hit it because you weren't paying attention
- Swerve off of the road to protect the dog
- Stop immediately, then drive away as soon as the dog is out of the road, avoiding eye contact with the owners
- Hope that you won't hit it, then stop at the last second
- Come to a stop and yell at the owners to take better care of their dog
- Keep driving, even if you hit the dog. It's owners should have taken better care of it
Alternatively, you see a dog chasing a ball across a road as a car comes hurdling towards it. What do you do?
- Sorry, I wasn't paying attention again
- Do nothing. It's not worth taking the time out of your day.
- Start to run to the dog, then stop when you realize how dangerous it is
- Race into the road to save the dog, then after saving it run away to avoid any confrontation
- Stand and watch the dog get hit. It will be fun
- Race into the road and save the dog, risking getting hit yourself
After leaving a store, you look at your receipt and find that they charged you too much for an item. What do you do?
- You wouldn't even have noticed the problem in the first place
- Go back and demand your money back, but doubled
- Go back and complain about the cashier
- Shrug it off. It was a mistake. No big deal.
- Go back and kindly ask for your money back
- You wish they gave you the money, but don't think it's worth starting a fight over
Alternatively, after leaving a store, you look at your change and realize they gave you way too much back. What do you do?
- Pocket it, it's yours now
- Return the money to the store
- You don't give it back, but give it to someone who needs it (like a charity)
- You didn't even notice
- Bring it back, but only give them half of it (the rest is your payment for doing the right thing)
- Go back to the store and buy some new clothes to make yourself look cool
It is the Marvel Civil War. Iron Man wants superhumans to register under the government, Captain America wants superhumans to do what they want without being controlled by the government. Which side do you choose?
- I'm with Iron Man. It's the right thing to do for the safety of the world.
- I'm backing out of this one. It doesn't affect me much anyways.
- I'm staying out of it. I'll make more enemies than friends if I fight.
- I'm with Cap. Rules and regulations aren't for me. They should just trust me to do the right thing.
- I'm with Iron Man. I want to try to fix my mistakes, and working with the government feels like the right way.
- I'm with Cap. I don't want the government figuring out about what I'm doing.
Who of the following DC characters is your favorite?
- Green Lantern
- Any of the Teen Titans
- Wonder Woman
- The Joker
If you could have the abilities / weapons of any of the following Marvel superheroes, which would it be?
- Spider-Man's abilities, so I can save the day and have room to escape too.
- Thor's Hammer! So I can rule Asgard and be awesome at the same time!
- Ant-Man's shrinking abilities. I would love to see my world from a new perspective.
- HULK SMASH!!! ...Enough said...
- Iron Man's suit! That will make me even cooler!
- Captain America's strength and shield. The rest is up to me.
What time do you typically go to bed?
- Between 10 and 12 pm. I've got stuff to do at night, but don't want to be up too late. I still have stuff to do the next morning.
- I don't know. I don't normally keep track of time; I don't want it to control my life.
- Anytime after 12. The night is when I show my true 'wings'.
- Between 8 and 10 pm. I want to be up bright and early to take full advantage of the next day.
- Whenever I'm done finishing my task-at-hand.
- I actually don't sleep some nights. I'm too busy. Sleep is for the weak.
What is your 'relationship' with Marvel?
- I hate Marvel! They suck!
- I try to act like I know a lot about it, but really I don't know too much
- I watch the movies here and there, but not like crazy
- Meh, I'm indifferent. I don't know too much about it.
- I am obsessed with the movies, and know the basic 'lore' of the comics
- I absolutely love the comics, and wish the movies did a better job at staying true to their roots
How many friends would you say that you have?
- A small amount of friends, but only those who I can trust and can use to my advantage
- Quite a lot. I never turn my back on a friend.
- Not too many. I tend to stay within a smaller group.
- A few friends, but a few enemies too
- I used to have a lot of friends, but left that part of my life behind. I now only have a few.
- A few. I'm not crazy social. Just my co-workers
Final question: What's your honest opinion of Justin Bieber?
- I don't like him, but I won't take any extremes about him.
- I don't know enough to have an opinion
- I don't care about his personal life. All I care about is his music. That's all that is really important.
- He's a troubled boy. I hope he finds his path one day.
- I'll complain about him to look cool, but I really don't care.
- DEPORT HIM!!!