The Marvel universe is filled with a number of teams, both good and bad. All the teams are unique in their own way. Let's see which one is right for you to join!
You are driving down the road and a dog chasing a ball runs into your path. What do you do?
- Keep driving, even if you hit the dog. It's owners should have taken better care of it
- Swerve off of the road to protect the dog
- Hope that you won't hit it, then stop at the last second
- Accidentally hit it because you weren't paying attention
- Come to a stop and yell at the owners to take better care of their dog
- Stop immediately, then drive away as soon as the dog is out of the road, avoiding eye contact with the owners
Alternatively, you see a dog chasing a ball across a road as a car comes hurdling towards it. What do you do?
- Sorry, I wasn't paying attention again
- Start to run to the dog, then stop when you realize how dangerous it is
- Stand and watch the dog get hit. It will be fun
- Race into the road to save the dog, then after saving it run away to avoid any confrontation
- Race into the road and save the dog, risking getting hit yourself
- Do nothing. It's not worth taking the time out of your day.
After leaving a store, you look at your receipt and find that they charged you too much for an item. What do you do?
- You wouldn't even have noticed the problem in the first place
- Go back and complain about the cashier
- You wish they gave you the money, but don't think it's worth starting a fight over
- Go back and demand your money back, but doubled
- Go back and kindly ask for your money back
- Shrug it off. It was a mistake. No big deal.
Alternatively, after leaving a store, you look at your change and realize they gave you way too much back. What do you do?
- Go back to the store and buy some new clothes to make yourself look cool
- Return the money to the store
- You didn't even notice
- You don't give it back, but give it to someone who needs it (like a charity)
- Bring it back, but only give them half of it (the rest is your payment for doing the right thing)
- Pocket it, it's yours now
It is the Marvel Civil War. Iron Man wants superhumans to register under the government, Captain America wants superhumans to do what they want without being controlled by the government. Which side do you choose?
- I'm with Iron Man. It's the right thing to do for the safety of the world.
- I'm with Iron Man. I want to try to fix my mistakes, and working with the government feels like the right way.
- I'm staying out of it. I'll make more enemies than friends if I fight.
- I'm with Cap. Rules and regulations aren't for me. They should just trust me to do the right thing.
- I'm with Cap. I don't want the government figuring out about what I'm doing.
- I'm backing out of this one. It doesn't affect me much anyways.
Who of the following DC characters is your favorite?
- Any of the Teen Titans
- Green Lantern
- The Joker
- Wonder Woman
If you could have the abilities / weapons of any of the following Marvel superheroes, which would it be?
- HULK SMASH!!! ...Enough said...
- Captain America's strength and shield. The rest is up to me.
- Thor's Hammer! So I can rule Asgard and be awesome at the same time!
- Ant-Man's shrinking abilities. I would love to see my world from a new perspective.
- Spider-Man's abilities, so I can save the day and have room to escape too.
- Iron Man's suit! That will make me even cooler!
What time do you typically go to bed?
- Whenever I'm done finishing my task-at-hand.
- I actually don't sleep some nights. I'm too busy. Sleep is for the weak.
- I don't know. I don't normally keep track of time; I don't want it to control my life.
- Between 10 and 12 pm. I've got stuff to do at night, but don't want to be up too late. I still have stuff to do the next morning.
- Between 8 and 10 pm. I want to be up bright and early to take full advantage of the next day.
- Anytime after 12. The night is when I show my true 'wings'.
What is your 'relationship' with Marvel?
- I hate Marvel! They suck!
- Meh, I'm indifferent. I don't know too much about it.
- I am obsessed with the movies, and know the basic 'lore' of the comics
- I absolutely love the comics, and wish the movies did a better job at staying true to their roots
- I watch the movies here and there, but not like crazy
- I try to act like I know a lot about it, but really I don't know too much
How many friends would you say that you have?
- I used to have a lot of friends, but left that part of my life behind. I now only have a few.
- A small amount of friends, but only those who I can trust and can use to my advantage
- Not too many. I tend to stay within a smaller group.
- A few friends, but a few enemies too
- Quite a lot. I never turn my back on a friend.
- A few. I'm not crazy social. Just my co-workers
Final question: What's your honest opinion of Justin Bieber?
- He's a troubled boy. I hope he finds his path one day.
- I don't care about his personal life. All I care about is his music. That's all that is really important.
- I don't know enough to have an opinion
- DEPORT HIM!!!
- I don't like him, but I won't take any extremes about him.
- I'll complain about him to look cool, but I really don't care.