The Marvel universe is filled with a number of teams, both good and bad. All the teams are unique in their own way. Let's see which one is right for you to join!
You are driving down the road and a dog chasing a ball runs into your path. What do you do?
- Hope that you won't hit it, then stop at the last second
- Stop immediately, then drive away as soon as the dog is out of the road, avoiding eye contact with the owners
- Accidentally hit it because you weren't paying attention
- Swerve off of the road to protect the dog
- Keep driving, even if you hit the dog. It's owners should have taken better care of it
- Come to a stop and yell at the owners to take better care of their dog
Alternatively, you see a dog chasing a ball across a road as a car comes hurdling towards it. What do you do?
- Race into the road to save the dog, then after saving it run away to avoid any confrontation
- Do nothing. It's not worth taking the time out of your day.
- Start to run to the dog, then stop when you realize how dangerous it is
- Sorry, I wasn't paying attention again
- Race into the road and save the dog, risking getting hit yourself
- Stand and watch the dog get hit. It will be fun
After leaving a store, you look at your receipt and find that they charged you too much for an item. What do you do?
- Go back and demand your money back, but doubled
- Go back and complain about the cashier
- You wouldn't even have noticed the problem in the first place
- You wish they gave you the money, but don't think it's worth starting a fight over
- Go back and kindly ask for your money back
- Shrug it off. It was a mistake. No big deal.
Alternatively, after leaving a store, you look at your change and realize they gave you way too much back. What do you do?
- Go back to the store and buy some new clothes to make yourself look cool
- Bring it back, but only give them half of it (the rest is your payment for doing the right thing)
- Return the money to the store
- You don't give it back, but give it to someone who needs it (like a charity)
- You didn't even notice
- Pocket it, it's yours now
It is the Marvel Civil War. Iron Man wants superhumans to register under the government, Captain America wants superhumans to do what they want without being controlled by the government. Which side do you choose?
- I'm with Iron Man. I want to try to fix my mistakes, and working with the government feels like the right way.
- I'm with Iron Man. It's the right thing to do for the safety of the world.
- I'm staying out of it. I'll make more enemies than friends if I fight.
- I'm with Cap. Rules and regulations aren't for me. They should just trust me to do the right thing.
- I'm with Cap. I don't want the government figuring out about what I'm doing.
- I'm backing out of this one. It doesn't affect me much anyways.
Who of the following DC characters is your favorite?
- Green Lantern
- Any of the Teen Titans
- The Joker
- Wonder Woman
If you could have the abilities / weapons of any of the following Marvel superheroes, which would it be?
- Iron Man's suit! That will make me even cooler!
- Spider-Man's abilities, so I can save the day and have room to escape too.
- Captain America's strength and shield. The rest is up to me.
- Ant-Man's shrinking abilities. I would love to see my world from a new perspective.
- Thor's Hammer! So I can rule Asgard and be awesome at the same time!
- HULK SMASH!!! ...Enough said...
What time do you typically go to bed?
- Whenever I'm done finishing my task-at-hand.
- Between 8 and 10 pm. I want to be up bright and early to take full advantage of the next day.
- I don't know. I don't normally keep track of time; I don't want it to control my life.
- I actually don't sleep some nights. I'm too busy. Sleep is for the weak.
- Anytime after 12. The night is when I show my true 'wings'.
- Between 10 and 12 pm. I've got stuff to do at night, but don't want to be up too late. I still have stuff to do the next morning.
What is your 'relationship' with Marvel?
- I watch the movies here and there, but not like crazy
- I try to act like I know a lot about it, but really I don't know too much
- I am obsessed with the movies, and know the basic 'lore' of the comics
- I hate Marvel! They suck!
- Meh, I'm indifferent. I don't know too much about it.
- I absolutely love the comics, and wish the movies did a better job at staying true to their roots
How many friends would you say that you have?
- Not too many. I tend to stay within a smaller group.
- I used to have a lot of friends, but left that part of my life behind. I now only have a few.
- Quite a lot. I never turn my back on a friend.
- A few. I'm not crazy social. Just my co-workers
- A few friends, but a few enemies too
- A small amount of friends, but only those who I can trust and can use to my advantage
Final question: What's your honest opinion of Justin Bieber?
- He's a troubled boy. I hope he finds his path one day.
- I don't care about his personal life. All I care about is his music. That's all that is really important.
- I don't know enough to have an opinion
- DEPORT HIM!!!
- I'll complain about him to look cool, but I really don't care.
- I don't like him, but I won't take any extremes about him.