The Marvel universe is filled with a number of teams, both good and bad. All the teams are unique in their own way. Let's see which one is right for you to join!
You are driving down the road and a dog chasing a ball runs into your path. What do you do?
- Come to a stop and yell at the owners to take better care of their dog
- Hope that you won't hit it, then stop at the last second
- Keep driving, even if you hit the dog. It's owners should have taken better care of it
- Swerve off of the road to protect the dog
- Accidentally hit it because you weren't paying attention
- Stop immediately, then drive away as soon as the dog is out of the road, avoiding eye contact with the owners
Alternatively, you see a dog chasing a ball across a road as a car comes hurdling towards it. What do you do?
- Stand and watch the dog get hit. It will be fun
- Sorry, I wasn't paying attention again
- Race into the road to save the dog, then after saving it run away to avoid any confrontation
- Start to run to the dog, then stop when you realize how dangerous it is
- Do nothing. It's not worth taking the time out of your day.
- Race into the road and save the dog, risking getting hit yourself
After leaving a store, you look at your receipt and find that they charged you too much for an item. What do you do?
- Go back and complain about the cashier
- Go back and kindly ask for your money back
- Go back and demand your money back, but doubled
- You wish they gave you the money, but don't think it's worth starting a fight over
- Shrug it off. It was a mistake. No big deal.
- You wouldn't even have noticed the problem in the first place
Alternatively, after leaving a store, you look at your change and realize they gave you way too much back. What do you do?
- Go back to the store and buy some new clothes to make yourself look cool
- Bring it back, but only give them half of it (the rest is your payment for doing the right thing)
- You didn't even notice
- Return the money to the store
- Pocket it, it's yours now
- You don't give it back, but give it to someone who needs it (like a charity)
It is the Marvel Civil War. Iron Man wants superhumans to register under the government, Captain America wants superhumans to do what they want without being controlled by the government. Which side do you choose?
- I'm backing out of this one. It doesn't affect me much anyways.
- I'm with Iron Man. It's the right thing to do for the safety of the world.
- I'm with Cap. I don't want the government figuring out about what I'm doing.
- I'm with Iron Man. I want to try to fix my mistakes, and working with the government feels like the right way.
- I'm with Cap. Rules and regulations aren't for me. They should just trust me to do the right thing.
- I'm staying out of it. I'll make more enemies than friends if I fight.
Who of the following DC characters is your favorite?
- Green Lantern
- Wonder Woman
- Any of the Teen Titans
- The Joker
If you could have the abilities / weapons of any of the following Marvel superheroes, which would it be?
- Iron Man's suit! That will make me even cooler!
- Captain America's strength and shield. The rest is up to me.
- Thor's Hammer! So I can rule Asgard and be awesome at the same time!
- HULK SMASH!!! ...Enough said...
- Ant-Man's shrinking abilities. I would love to see my world from a new perspective.
- Spider-Man's abilities, so I can save the day and have room to escape too.
What time do you typically go to bed?
- I actually don't sleep some nights. I'm too busy. Sleep is for the weak.
- Between 8 and 10 pm. I want to be up bright and early to take full advantage of the next day.
- Whenever I'm done finishing my task-at-hand.
- I don't know. I don't normally keep track of time; I don't want it to control my life.
- Between 10 and 12 pm. I've got stuff to do at night, but don't want to be up too late. I still have stuff to do the next morning.
- Anytime after 12. The night is when I show my true 'wings'.
What is your 'relationship' with Marvel?
- I am obsessed with the movies, and know the basic 'lore' of the comics
- I try to act like I know a lot about it, but really I don't know too much
- I absolutely love the comics, and wish the movies did a better job at staying true to their roots
- Meh, I'm indifferent. I don't know too much about it.
- I hate Marvel! They suck!
- I watch the movies here and there, but not like crazy
How many friends would you say that you have?
- Not too many. I tend to stay within a smaller group.
- Quite a lot. I never turn my back on a friend.
- A few friends, but a few enemies too
- I used to have a lot of friends, but left that part of my life behind. I now only have a few.
- A few. I'm not crazy social. Just my co-workers
- A small amount of friends, but only those who I can trust and can use to my advantage
Final question: What's your honest opinion of Justin Bieber?
- I don't know enough to have an opinion
- I don't like him, but I won't take any extremes about him.
- DEPORT HIM!!!
- He's a troubled boy. I hope he finds his path one day.
- I'll complain about him to look cool, but I really don't care.
- I don't care about his personal life. All I care about is his music. That's all that is really important.