The Animorphs are a group of six teenagers fighting to protect the Earth from the invasion of the Yeerks. Which one are you?
This is about the Animorphs book series by K.A. Applegate and not the TV adaptation.
If you were a hero in a story, what would you do after the evil villain was defeated?
- Just languish in all the riches I got.
- I don't know.
- Heroes are overrated.
- Continue fighting any new threats that arise.
- Probably train the next generation just so I'd be doing something.
- I'd hide away from the world.
- I'd go into politics to make sure the world was a good place.
- Die in the final fight.
- Maybe I'd go on some big adventure, I don't know if I could live without the thrill.
What animal would you never want to morph?
What is your view on family?
- My friends are my family now.
- I have divorced parents and I wish I didn't have to live with one or the other.
- My brother/sister/ect. is a hero and I feel that they can do no wrong.
- I don't get it.
- My parents are okay, I guess.
- My parents helped inspire what I want to do in the future.
- I guess my parents are okay, but I am more connected to my siblings.
- I care very much for my family.
- I am a big Momma's Boy (Girl, ect.)
- I would go mad if anything happened to my parents.
Who are you in your group of friends?
- I'm the nerd and know a lot of useful information
- I'm the one that everyone looks up to.
- I'm the reason we don't bite each other's heads off.
- I'm the one my friends obey. If not, I get back at them for not listening to me.
- I make sure no one of my friends does anything stupid. Well...too stupid.
- I don't talk much.
- I'm the one my friends turn to when they need something insane done.
- I'm the shy one that no one thinks much of. Or at least that's what I think they think.
Would you ever fight in a war?
- If it was to save the life of one of my parents I would.
- I would to keep my best friend safe.
- I'd rather concern myself with my own personal life. No need to go get myself killed. But if I'm the only one that can make sure my best friend doesn't get himself killed...I will.
- I'm a pacifist but if I'm one of the few that can kill to save lives...I'll have to.
- As much as I wouldn't like to admit it, I find violence thrilling.
- Only if the cause was important.
- It is what I was trained to do.
- I'd be scared but, at the end of the day, it's what I would have to do.
- Fighting, in some odd way, keeps me human.
- Heck no. I need to take care of me.
- If it was to keep one of my siblings safe I would.
How do you think humans would react to aliens?
- I don't know.
- Depends if they're peaceful or not.
- If they have a bad reputation according to some species, I wouldn't trust them.
- Only time will tell.
- It might be rough at the start, but humans could eventually work things out peacefully.
- Stuff is going to be blown up for sure!
- Are you kidding? We can't even accept gays into the Boyscouts without there being a problem!
- What do the alien chicks look like?
- Are they useful?
What is one of your biggest fears?
- Watching my friends break apart mentally and me not being able to help them.
- Becoming too bloodthirsty.
- Being called short.
- Being safe while my friends aren't.
- Not being able to get revenge for a family member.
- Being used by people that seem kind but are actually evil.
- Taking a life.
- Cinnamon Buns becoming extinct.
- Not being certain of myself.
- Being as weak as people say I am.
- Dying and leaving my parent(s) to try and carry on.
What do you not like about the human body?
- Noses are just weird.
- Takes too long to get fit.
- I think all of the human body is good.
- Isn't threatening enough.
- Eyesight is weak.
- The ability to blush.
- It's hard to be really happy as a human.
- Certain body shapes aren't as flexible.
What is your spirit animal?
- Mythical Animal
There are a few random items in front of you, which one do you take?
- A video game
- Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton
- NIN Album
- Some Stylish Clothing
- Cinnamon Bun
- A sappy rom-com movie
- Don't know what it is, but it seems valuable. Selling this on eBay!