If you grew up in the '90s, chances are one of these dreamy dudes was destined to be your soulmate. So, which one should you have ended up with?
What's your favorite of these '90s tunes?
- Britney Spears – “…Baby One More Time”
- TLC – “Waterfalls”
- Sir Mix-A-Lot – “Baby Got Back”
- Nirvana – “Smells Like Teen Spirit”
- Hanson – “MMMBop”
Pick a place to wed your '90s soulmate:
- A vineyard
- My family's backyard
- An old church
- A courthouse
- A beach
What would you do after a long day at school?
- Go to the mall and indulge in the food court
- Take a nap, maybe watch a movie
- Hang out with my best friends
- Do something outdoors
- Write some poetry to help me decompress
Who is your favorite TV mom?
- Claire Huxtable
- Peggy Bundy
- June Cleaver
- Carol Brady
- Morticia Adams
What are you looking for in a partner?
- Someone who brings out a nicer side of me
- Someone who walks on the wild side
- Someone who will make me laugh
- Someone to go on adventures with
- Someone who will take care of me
Where would your '90s dream date take you?
- The movies
- The skate park
- A cool concert
- A coffee shop
- The school dance
Which stereotypical "'90s boy" type did you always find yourself falling for?
- The bad boy
- The popular guy
- The boy next door
- The artistic type
- The class clown
Pick a movie to pop into the VCR on your date:
- Romeo + Juliet
- Varsity Blues
- Forrest Gump
- Dazed and Confused