If you grew up in the '90s, chances are one of these dreamy dudes was destined to be your soulmate. So, which one should you have ended up with?
What's your favorite of these '90s tunes?
- Sir Mix-A-Lot – “Baby Got Back”
- TLC – “Waterfalls”
- Britney Spears – “…Baby One More Time”
- Nirvana – “Smells Like Teen Spirit”
- Hanson – “MMMBop”
Pick a place to wed your '90s soulmate:
- A courthouse
- A vineyard
- An old church
- A beach
- My family's backyard
What would you do after a long day at school?
- Take a nap, maybe watch a movie
- Do something outdoors
- Go to the mall and indulge in the food court
- Hang out with my best friends
- Write some poetry to help me decompress
Who is your favorite TV mom?
- Claire Huxtable
- Peggy Bundy
- Carol Brady
- June Cleaver
- Morticia Adams
What are you looking for in a partner?
- Someone to go on adventures with
- Someone who walks on the wild side
- Someone who will take care of me
- Someone who will make me laugh
- Someone who brings out a nicer side of me
Where would your '90s dream date take you?
- A coffee shop
- The skate park
- A cool concert
- The movies
- The school dance
Which stereotypical "'90s boy" type did you always find yourself falling for?
- The bad boy
- The class clown
- The popular guy
- The artistic type
- The boy next door
Pick a movie to pop into the VCR on your date:
- Forrest Gump
- Dazed and Confused
- Romeo + Juliet
- Varsity Blues