If you grew up in the '90s, chances are one of these dreamy dudes was destined to be your soulmate. So, which one should you have ended up with?
What's your favorite of these '90s tunes?
- Hanson – “MMMBop”
- Britney Spears – “…Baby One More Time”
- TLC – “Waterfalls”
- Sir Mix-A-Lot – “Baby Got Back”
- Nirvana – “Smells Like Teen Spirit”
Pick a place to wed your '90s soulmate:
- My family's backyard
- A courthouse
- A beach
- A vineyard
- An old church
What would you do after a long day at school?
- Hang out with my best friends
- Take a nap, maybe watch a movie
- Go to the mall and indulge in the food court
- Write some poetry to help me decompress
- Do something outdoors
Who is your favorite TV mom?
- June Cleaver
- Claire Huxtable
- Carol Brady
- Peggy Bundy
- Morticia Adams
What are you looking for in a partner?
- Someone who walks on the wild side
- Someone who brings out a nicer side of me
- Someone who will take care of me
- Someone to go on adventures with
- Someone who will make me laugh
Where would your '90s dream date take you?
- A cool concert
- The school dance
- The movies
- A coffee shop
- The skate park
Which stereotypical "'90s boy" type did you always find yourself falling for?
- The popular guy
- The class clown
- The boy next door
- The artistic type
- The bad boy
Pick a movie to pop into the VCR on your date:
- Dazed and Confused
- Romeo + Juliet
- Forrest Gump
- Varsity Blues