If you grew up in the '90s, chances are one of these dreamy dudes was destined to be your soulmate. So, which one should you have ended up with?
What's your favorite of these '90s tunes?
- Hanson – “MMMBop”
- Nirvana – “Smells Like Teen Spirit”
- Sir Mix-A-Lot – “Baby Got Back”
- TLC – “Waterfalls”
- Britney Spears – “…Baby One More Time”
Pick a place to wed your '90s soulmate:
- My family's backyard
- A beach
- A courthouse
- An old church
- A vineyard
What would you do after a long day at school?
- Write some poetry to help me decompress
- Do something outdoors
- Go to the mall and indulge in the food court
- Hang out with my best friends
- Take a nap, maybe watch a movie
Who is your favorite TV mom?
- Carol Brady
- Claire Huxtable
- Morticia Adams
- June Cleaver
- Peggy Bundy
What are you looking for in a partner?
- Someone who walks on the wild side
- Someone to go on adventures with
- Someone who will take care of me
- Someone who brings out a nicer side of me
- Someone who will make me laugh
Where would your '90s dream date take you?
- A coffee shop
- The movies
- A cool concert
- The skate park
- The school dance
Which stereotypical "'90s boy" type did you always find yourself falling for?
- The class clown
- The bad boy
- The artistic type
- The popular guy
- The boy next door
Pick a movie to pop into the VCR on your date:
- Dazed and Confused
- Varsity Blues
- Romeo + Juliet
- Forrest Gump