The classics are great, but where in this generation do you belong?
First off, what are you/wish you were doing for a living?
- I'm working in law enforcement, protect and serve.
- I don't work a job per se, I get my money other ways
- Currently in college or just finished college. Real world here I come!
- Working a simple 9-5 job, but hey it pays the bills.
- Journalism is where it's at!
- It doesn't matter where I work as long as I get a well deserved vacation from time to time.
Work is done! What do you like to do in your spare time?
- I love filming and capturing the lives of people on camera!
- Playing board games and hanging out with my friends.
- Fishing and drinking. Couldn't ask for anything better than that.
- I like playing video games with my friends or listening to music.
- Of the free time I have, I spend most of it at the bar.
- I usually just watch movies or tv...
What is your mode of transportation?
- I don't really leave the house much...
- I often find myself riding in a police car
- I prefer to walk
- A van is usually my best option
- Just your standard, run of the mill car. Keep it simple.
- I drive a truck, of course
It's time to get away! What is your ideal vacation?
- Something in the mountains. Most likely snowboarding and riding on my snowmobile.
- I just want to stay at home all day and get some peace and quiet.
- Camping with my friends. We could all use some fresh air!
- Drinks all around! I plan on not be sober for one minute of my vacation!
- I want to stay somewhere haunted for a night!
- I plan to just hang around town with family and friends. Maybe we could all grab a bite to eat and some drinks.
Boo! What, of the following, are you most afraid of?
- College Kids!!
- Serial Killers
You have to protect yourself! What is your weapon of choice?
- An Axe
- Cricket Bat
- Construction Equipment and Explosions!
- Wood Chipper
- Anything I can find around the house
You've survived this horrible part of your life! What do you do to celebrate?
- Build a better relationship with my family. Time to put old grudges behind me.
- Scream in both disbelief that this happened to you and joy that it is finally over!
- Play video games with your best friend and go about life as normal.
- Kiss the person I've secretly had a crush on this whole time
- Go on a well deserved first date
- Just go home and try to cope with what happened.
And finally, how would you describe your sense of humor?
- Slap-stick. I do some pretty goofy things.
- Incidental. I don't try to be funny, my life is just something to laugh at.
- Sarcastic. Sometimes I don't even know if I'm being serious or not.
- Eccentric. I'm a bit of an odd-ball and will often say things that people won't expect.
- Dark. Just dark..
- Profanity. The frequency in which I cuss can make anything relatable and funny.