Avenger's Captain America? Justice League's Superman? X-men's Cyclops? or is it Sinister's Six's Green Goblin? Find out!
Something easy: Which team is your favorite?
- Teen Titans/ Young Justice
- Justice League
- Sinister Six
- The Avengers
- Suicide Squad
Good or Evil?
- I guess good. Right?
- Too soon to decide
- Something in between?
- Very Good
- Depends on my mood
- What ever is needed
- Evil. Mwahaha
You see a child ready to be crushed by a car. What would you do?
- I take it out of the street quickly and tell him/her to be more careful
- Try to prove that I can be a hero and save it
- Put someone else to save it for me
- Save it and try to find his/her parents
- Push it out of the way and stop the car with my strength
- Depends. Is there a reward if I save it?
- I stop the car and start yelling at the driver to look where he is going
- Why should I care?
- Dark Blue
- Red and blue
You find yourself in a sticky situation. What do you do?
- Cut everyone's neck in my way out
- Fight harder
- Call my team immediately for back up
- Leave and take my revenge later
- Leave and ask for my boss extra money for what he/she put me through
- Fight at first but then call for help
- I am never in a sticky situation
- Call for help but curse myself for not being able to take this care of
Where would your headquarters be?
- In outer space
- In a space ship
- In a tower
- In a cave, perhaps?
- In an Asylum
- In a mountain
- In a mansion
- In a whole city
You would prefer a big or a small team?
- Not too big, not too small
- My people are part of my team, so big
- There are many of my kind
- The smaller the better. Keep it with people you trust
- The bigger the better
- Six members are just fine
- Our only limit is the age
Would your team side with the government?
- They hate us so no
- We are outlaws. The government would never want us
- Only when it's needed
- We are hidden. No government will ever find us
- If they pay as then yes
- I don't really know if my team is really considered as one so I don't know