Who are you more like? Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow or Hawkeye.
You see a guy shop lifting, what do you do?
- Leave it. You don't want to get arrested for injuring someone
- It's his problem if he gets caught. I've got stuff to do anyway
- Trip him up and call the cops
- Give him one chance to put it back. If he refuses stop him him and tell the shop keeper
- Bring him to justice
- Hit him over the the head as he trys to leave
You're attending a house party, what do you bring?
- All the vodka and shots you can find
- A case of beers…. and your family.
- ALE! BEER! MEAD!!
- A few nibbles and treats, maybe a beer or two
- You forget because you're to busy focusing on your own problems of the day
- Please! i don't need to bring drinks, this outfit will get me free ones all night!
Your first child is born, what do you do?
- I'm outside with the lads celebrating with cigars
- Present them to the world like Simba from The Lion King!
- Come over all emotional and proud
- Feel worried that there's now a mini you running around
- Cry….. A LOT!
- Think "that's one more to ad to the family"
A man is bullying/beating on a woman, what do you do?
- Try to stop him calmly and after he lashes out you just lose your s**t and beat him down
- Team up with the woman to stop him
- two hits! me hitting you, you hitting the floor
- Use your superior intellect to stop him
- Throw stuff at him until he backs away
- Stop him with your words, no violence has happen
You're part of a team to build something, who are you?
- The one building everything
- The one doing all the little jobs
- The one lifting the heavy stuff
- The tactical one with the best ideas
- The one with the money and the plans
- The one keeping everything organised
A wild animal gets into your house, how do you remove it?
- Throw s**t at it!
- Figure out the best way to get it out without hurting it
- Get someone else to sort it
- Smack it out the door with a cricket bat
- Try to calmly remove it, after that fails, scream at it until it runs out the door
- Sneak up on it and scare it out
And finally, something simple - your favourite colour?