Over the past 15 year Christian Bale has established himself as a bona fide star. He has managed to achieve this status by playing some iconic roles. Have you ever wondered which of these remarkable roles best suits your personality? If so, it is time to find out the answer.
What is your favorite movie from this list?
- Dallas Buyers Club (2013)
- Donnie Darko (2001)
- The Departed (2006)
- X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014)
If you could spend a day in any city in the world, where would you choose to spend it?
- New York
- Hong Kong
Which is your favorite Batman villain, apart from the Joker?
- The Penguin
- The Riddler
How do you resolve conflicts and problems?
- By consulting with my loved ones and solving problems together.
- By using my intellect and imagination to come up with creative and groundbreaking solutions.
- By myself, but I often feel tense and confused.
- By showing fortitude and initiative on my own.
What song from these options best describes you?
- Linkin Park - Waiting For The End
- 30 Seconds to Mars - Up In The Air
- Paramore - The Only Exception
- The Heavy - Short Change Hero
What is your main goal regarding your professional life?
- My biggest concern is to provide for my family, no matter what my occupation is.
- To become famous by having an impact on the world.
- To become wealthy and influential.
- To make a positive difference to other people's lives.
What animal best describes your personality?
- German shepherd
- Black Mamba
Out of the many thespians that Christian Bale has collaborated with who is your most favorite one?
- Amy Adams
- Heath Ledger
- Scarlett Johansson
- Jared Leto
What are the adjectives that come to mind when your friends have to describe you?
- Creative, Inventive and Uncanny
- Caring, Honest and Loyal
- Clever, Cunning and Manipulative
- Honorable, Valiant and Righteous
What is your favorite leisure activity?
- Who said that I have free time for such thing?
- Going to the cinema, concerts, etc.
- Going shopping to buy luxury goods.
- Spending time with my friends.