Which Dark Knight nemesis are you more like? Joker, Two-Face, Riddler, Penguin, Bane or Mr. Freeze?
You come face to face with Batman, what do you do?
- Get my henchmen to beat him up.
- Beat the living s**t outta him!
- Ask for his assistance, if he refuses I'll take him down.
- Laugh! He looks so stupid!
- Decide whether to punch him or shoot him.
- Ask him a load of questions.
You've just killed someone, what's your reaction?
- I'm a bit upset. That wasn't the plan.
- It was meant to happen. It was decided.
- He answered incorrectly. What was I supposed to do?
- Shrug it off, It's no biggi. I've got Batman to annoy anyway.
- Whoops! Never mind, on to better things.
- It was my intent. I'm far more superior.
What's your weapon of choice?
- A simple hand gun.
- MY FISTS!!!
- My intelligence. I don't need an actual weapon.
- My henchmen normally fight for me, however I carry a blunt object just incase.
- Mostly knives. Guns are too quick.
- Something technical and cool!
You're going to rob a bank, what's your play?
- Pleeeeeease, money doesn't interest me. I'd rather just shoot up the place for fun!
- I'd rather have an elaborate plan and not have to even be there when it goes off.
- I have a host of thugs to do my work for me, then I'll simply walk in and take the cash.
- I'll blast in there alone. I don't need anybody else.
- Be careful and precise. This money is for my family.
- I have a couple of options, both get me out alive.
You became a villain because?
- For fun. What else?
- For my family. They need support.
- It's in my blood. I'm good at being bad.
- I like tricking people and making them think for my own amusement.
- Because I made many bad choices.
- Because nobody can stop me! ...accept Batman.
What do you REALLY think of The Joker?
- He's a clown... clever though.
- What a fairy boy, prancing around like that.
- He does't ask enough questions.
- He has his uses... nothing special.
- He's great! It's like looking in a mirror!
- He needs to beef up a bit.