Are you Spider-man or Captain America? Answer these 10 questions to find out who your inner superhero is!
Your arch nemesis leaves clues at a crime scene, you:
- Ignore it.
- Try to find out what they mean.
- Wonder if they left it there on purpose.
- See if there are anymore clues.
Nothing is happening, do you:
- Go looking for a crime to fight.
- Wait for the criminals to come to you.
- Predict your nemesis' next move.
- Stay home.
Your arch nemesis captures your friend, do you:
- Try to think of the safest response.
- Ask him what he wants in exchange for them.
- Kill him.
- Attack him with rage.
A close friend of yours dies, do you:
- Take your anger out on criminals.
- Take time off to mourn over your loss.
- Get back into saving the world.
Your enemy is robbing a bank not far from you, do you:
- Follow him and see where he goes.
- Ambush him as he leaves.
- Swoop in and save the day.
- Leave it to the officials.
The mayor throws a party in your name for saving the city, what do you do?
- Arrive fashionably late.
- Have a drink or two then leave.
- Skip the event.
- Go and party hard.
You find out that there are other supers like you in your city, do you:
- Become friends with them.
- Ignore them and keep working alone.
- Create an alliance.
- Convince one of them to be your sidekick.
Where would your secret base be hidden?
- Inside your garage.
- In an abandoned building.
- In plain sight.
Strength or skill, which do you value more?
- Can't choose. They are both great advantages.
What would the color of your costume be?