Which faction should you be in? Avengers, X-men, Fantastic Four or Sinister Six?
What would be your reason for joining a team?
- I didn't exactly join, it kinda just happened out of necessity.
- To fight the battles that no one person can do.
- To destroy everyone in our path!
- To learn to control and enhance my powers with others.
If someone on your team was killed what would your reaction be?
- It's basically a death in the family, I'm crushed.
- Avenge them!
- I don't really care, there's always someone else we can recruit.
- Get angry and pontentially seek revenge.
A new recruit wants to join, what do you say?
- We'd have to kick someone else out, so they'd have to be good!
- Not really sure about this. It's always just been us.
- Come on in, there's always room for another.
- If they offer something new and useful to the group and can prove themselves, they're in.
What's your play in the middle of a battle?
- Just destroy everything! If people die, so be it.
- Just use our powers and get s**t done!
- Buddy up! there're always good superhero combos to be had.
- We use our brains, we can't be diving in head first without a plan.
Spider-Man wants to join, what d'ya say?
- Only if one of us dies.
- hmmmm, he's just a kid, we'll give him a trial run and see how it goes.
- Sorry kid, maybe in a few years.
- HELL NO!
What brought your team together in the first place?
- An accident.
- Hatred for a certain person.
- Our unique powers and abilities.
- Someone saw potential in us as a team.