Are you the flamboyant Kirk or the noble Picard? Ready to find out which Starship Captain you are?
Your Science officer tells you something potentially dangerous is coming, what do you do?
- Regulations say standby until it gets closer.
- Just got to sit here I guess.
- Ask him what he thinks we should do.
- Fly right into it!
- Check it out, could be anything out here.
- Exploration is the mission!
A Klingon ship comes towards you, what do you do?
- Try to escape!
- Contact them, what are they doing out here?
- What's a Klingon?
- Blow it up now!
- Invite them on board.
- Probably need to dock with us.
A new crew member comes aboard, what's the first thing you do?
- Go to her quarters, show her around.
- Tell her to meet me in my quarters.
- Talk to them about what I expect from them on my ship.
- Wonder how they could have gotten here!
- Try to calm their excitement at being on a spaceship.
- Show them the ropes.
You need to go to earth for an important meeting. How quickly can you get there?
- As soon as the federation needs me there!
- We probably are only a few planets away so... a couple weeks?
- In a week, if we push it!
- 75 years, give or take a few.
- I can't! Important things to do here!
- In minutes, warp nine Scotty!
Time to relax after a hard day. How do you spend your evening?
- Mapping wormholes.
- With a book and a cup of earl grey.
- Looking for ways to shorten the journey home.
- Finding an orion slave girl!
- Looking at all the planets!
- Finding a lovely lady in some bar!
You meet a strange alien woman. What do you talk to her about?
- My bedroom!
- There are lots of them around here. Don't bother stopping to talk.
- About her species, we need to log them in the federation index.
- Her dress!
- Anything! She's an alien, how cool is that?
- Ask her directions to earth.
There is a delicate negotiation going on and the federation needs help, what can you do?
- Um... not much...
- I will lead the negotiation to a good deal for everyone.
- I'll get my crew to come up with a speech I can make. About truth and honor!
- What's a federation?
- I'll fly right in there and sort them all out!
- Someone else can deal with it.
A Supremely powerful being traps you, how do you convince him to let you go?
- Throw him into a wormhole.
- Supremely powerful? AAAH RUN AWAY!
- Just another day at the office. I'll sit around a while.
- Tell him to get the hell out of my way!
- He's probably a Q, I'll shoo him away.
- I'll sit around for the entire episode until some strange coincedence makes him let us go.
An enemy escapes into a neutral zone, do you follow?
- Yes, but cautiously.
- Yes, I follow! No pausing allowed!
- What neutral zone?
- There are no neutral zones where we're going.
- Sit here, how can I follow him?
- Only after communicating with the federation.
Finally, you are offered a promotion, do you take it?
- Yes I take it!
- No, not if I can avoid it.
- Yes, but only if I can come back for my ship later!
- Promotion to something better than captain of a spaceship? Wow!
- Finally, a chance off this space station!
- Think I deserve it after all this.