Are you the flamboyant Kirk or the noble Picard? Ready to find out which Starship Captain you are?
Your Science officer tells you something potentially dangerous is coming, what do you do?
- Regulations say standby until it gets closer.
- Check it out, could be anything out here.
- Exploration is the mission!
- Ask him what he thinks we should do.
- Just got to sit here I guess.
- Fly right into it!
A Klingon ship comes towards you, what do you do?
- What's a Klingon?
- Blow it up now!
- Contact them, what are they doing out here?
- Probably need to dock with us.
- Try to escape!
- Invite them on board.
A new crew member comes aboard, what's the first thing you do?
- Talk to them about what I expect from them on my ship.
- Show them the ropes.
- Wonder how they could have gotten here!
- Go to her quarters, show her around.
- Tell her to meet me in my quarters.
- Try to calm their excitement at being on a spaceship.
You need to go to earth for an important meeting. How quickly can you get there?
- In minutes, warp nine Scotty!
- We probably are only a few planets away so... a couple weeks?
- 75 years, give or take a few.
- In a week, if we push it!
- I can't! Important things to do here!
- As soon as the federation needs me there!
Time to relax after a hard day. How do you spend your evening?
- Mapping wormholes.
- Looking for ways to shorten the journey home.
- Finding a lovely lady in some bar!
- Finding an orion slave girl!
- With a book and a cup of earl grey.
- Looking at all the planets!
You meet a strange alien woman. What do you talk to her about?
- About her species, we need to log them in the federation index.
- Anything! She's an alien, how cool is that?
- Her dress!
- There are lots of them around here. Don't bother stopping to talk.
- My bedroom!
- Ask her directions to earth.
There is a delicate negotiation going on and the federation needs help, what can you do?
- What's a federation?
- I'll fly right in there and sort them all out!
- Someone else can deal with it.
- I will lead the negotiation to a good deal for everyone.
- Um... not much...
- I'll get my crew to come up with a speech I can make. About truth and honor!
A Supremely powerful being traps you, how do you convince him to let you go?
- Throw him into a wormhole.
- I'll sit around for the entire episode until some strange coincedence makes him let us go.
- He's probably a Q, I'll shoo him away.
- Tell him to get the hell out of my way!
- Just another day at the office. I'll sit around a while.
- Supremely powerful? AAAH RUN AWAY!
An enemy escapes into a neutral zone, do you follow?
- Sit here, how can I follow him?
- What neutral zone?
- Yes, I follow! No pausing allowed!
- Only after communicating with the federation.
- There are no neutral zones where we're going.
- Yes, but cautiously.
Finally, you are offered a promotion, do you take it?
- No, not if I can avoid it.
- Think I deserve it after all this.
- Finally, a chance off this space station!
- Yes I take it!
- Promotion to something better than captain of a spaceship? Wow!
- Yes, but only if I can come back for my ship later!