Are you the flamboyant Kirk or the noble Picard? Ready to find out which Starship Captain you are?
Your Science officer tells you something potentially dangerous is coming, what do you do?
- Regulations say standby until it gets closer.
- Ask him what he thinks we should do.
- Fly right into it!
- Check it out, could be anything out here.
- Just got to sit here I guess.
- Exploration is the mission!
A Klingon ship comes towards you, what do you do?
- Contact them, what are they doing out here?
- Probably need to dock with us.
- Invite them on board.
- Blow it up now!
- What's a Klingon?
- Try to escape!
A new crew member comes aboard, what's the first thing you do?
- Try to calm their excitement at being on a spaceship.
- Talk to them about what I expect from them on my ship.
- Show them the ropes.
- Tell her to meet me in my quarters.
- Go to her quarters, show her around.
- Wonder how they could have gotten here!
You need to go to earth for an important meeting. How quickly can you get there?
- We probably are only a few planets away so... a couple weeks?
- I can't! Important things to do here!
- In minutes, warp nine Scotty!
- 75 years, give or take a few.
- In a week, if we push it!
- As soon as the federation needs me there!
Time to relax after a hard day. How do you spend your evening?
- Finding a lovely lady in some bar!
- With a book and a cup of earl grey.
- Looking for ways to shorten the journey home.
- Mapping wormholes.
- Looking at all the planets!
- Finding an orion slave girl!
You meet a strange alien woman. What do you talk to her about?
- There are lots of them around here. Don't bother stopping to talk.
- Ask her directions to earth.
- My bedroom!
- About her species, we need to log them in the federation index.
- Her dress!
- Anything! She's an alien, how cool is that?
There is a delicate negotiation going on and the federation needs help, what can you do?
- Um... not much...
- What's a federation?
- Someone else can deal with it.
- I'll fly right in there and sort them all out!
- I'll get my crew to come up with a speech I can make. About truth and honor!
- I will lead the negotiation to a good deal for everyone.
A Supremely powerful being traps you, how do you convince him to let you go?
- Tell him to get the hell out of my way!
- Throw him into a wormhole.
- He's probably a Q, I'll shoo him away.
- I'll sit around for the entire episode until some strange coincedence makes him let us go.
- Supremely powerful? AAAH RUN AWAY!
- Just another day at the office. I'll sit around a while.
An enemy escapes into a neutral zone, do you follow?
- There are no neutral zones where we're going.
- Sit here, how can I follow him?
- Yes, but cautiously.
- What neutral zone?
- Yes, I follow! No pausing allowed!
- Only after communicating with the federation.
Finally, you are offered a promotion, do you take it?
- Finally, a chance off this space station!
- Yes, but only if I can come back for my ship later!
- No, not if I can avoid it.
- Promotion to something better than captain of a spaceship? Wow!
- Yes I take it!
- Think I deserve it after all this.