Iron Man? Captain America? Is everything alright, bud? I know things are a little hectic for you right now.
What Would You Beat Baddies With? (Also, how's finalizing that paperwork going?)
- Iron Suit (It's going...)
- Hammer (Ugh, she's trying to take everyting.)
- Bow & Arrow (I swear to God, I'm not letting her get her greedy fucking hands on my dog.)
- My Super Strong Alter-Ego (I going to kill that bitch.
- Shield (Even the fucking dog! That's my fucking dog!!)
- I don't wanna talk about The Avengers, man. I got a lot on my plate right now.
Where are you f- Dude... Dude, come on. Don't walk away, man! This was supposed to be fun.
- Dude, I don't wanna do this shit. I'm not in the mood for it.
Okay, dude. Just tell me this and I won't ask you anything else. Who is your favorite Avenger?
- Thor, alright? Are you happy now? Am I done?
- The Hulk.
- Hawkeye. That's an Avenger, right? Am I wrong about that? Bow-Man? Fuck it.
- Iron Man. Can you leave me alone now?
- Captain America. I guess. I really don't care right now, man.
- I'm not doing this man. Maybe another time. I'm just not down right now.
Did that even help at all? I feel like there's no way to get to you, man. What should I do?
- ... Please... Just go...
Oh, before I leave. How's Grant doing? I haven't seen him in a long time, I assumed you two might still be keeping up.
- He's fine, I guess. I don't know really. Shit, I really should catch up with him too...