I have been rewatching Parks and Recreation lately, almost obsessively, getting through the first five seasons like just a couple days. It got me to wondering, with all the diversity that the Parks Department has among their staff, who would I get along with the best? Over-achieving Leslie Knope or maybe her nerd-friendly husband Ben Wyatt. How about you? Is April or Andy your one true soul mate, or maybe Ron Swanson is really your spirit animal! Either way, if you are a fan of the now defunct series, take the quiz and find out who you should have been sharing office space with!
What is your ideal night out on the town?
- Convincing everyone to drink Snake Juice
- Staying in and rewatching Game of Thrones
- Writing songs and making out
- Plotting revenge
- Creating a presentation on presentations
- Woodworking and Meat Eating
Your town has just been hit by a major disaster! How do you respond?
- Retreat to the woods to watch it burn
- Call the FBI and ask for their top super secret agent
- Smile and get excited because you get to break out your emergency evacuation plan
- Scramble to gather your most precious items while screaming like a girl
- Watch in terror, then realize it looks just like that scene in Star Wars when...
- Hide because you're most likely responsible for the disaster
Feeling unsatisfied in life, you want to make a change. What would that change be?
- Spend countless hours making pro & con lists about needing a change
- Change your identity, steal a car and take off
- I fear change of any kind
- Become a multi-millionaire board game designer
- Find the latest trend and exploit it
Your friend has just been threatened by their enemy - how do you respond?
- Fill their car with garbage and unleash the racoons
- Fight tirelessly to make sure that enemy is decimated, OR bribe them with copious amounts of breakfast foods.
- Run and hide in the nearest club
- Punch them quickly and quietly in the face
- Watch in shock then write a song about it
- Steal an idea from Game of Thrones to help bring about their undoing.
Pick a Food:
- Nothing. I hate food.