We finally answer one of the biggest questions in web-history: Which version of the legendary Wall-Crawler are you?
Alright, then: It's your first day at a new school. What's your first move?
- Head in the direction of that cute foreign exchange student...
- Head to the cafeteria to make a new friend or two...
- Head to the computer lab to see if they have an Xbox...
- Head to class straight away, keeping my head down as I go...
- Head to the science lab, mid-terms are only a few months away...
On the way there, you suddenly find yourself being hassled by a quintessential school bully. What's your response?
- Walk away...
- Tell yourself you'll show them up one day...
- Take a swing at them...
- Take it on the chin, and move on...
- Try to humiliate them...
Soon after, though, you (literally) run into a cute fellow student. What's your opening line?
- "Uh, Hi. My name is..."
- "How do you feel about microscopes?"
- Awkward stammering.
- "I am SO sorry..."
The next day, you head out on your first field trip (cool school, right?). Who're you hoping to be paired up with?
- The snarky blonde who clearly has no damns left to give.
- That kid who is always hanging out with that bunch of awesome seeming misfits.
- That rich kid with the weird hair. Harry, was it?
- That cute redhead with the hair.
While on the trip, you get bitten by a radioactive spider (of course), what was distracting you at the time?
- That giant, sexy microscope...
- Absolutely nothing to do with that blonde, that's for sure...Ahem...
- Falling over my own feet. Again.
- My iPhone...
- Being locked in a spider-enclosure by bullies...
When you get home you start to feel a strange sensation running through your body (no, not that kind). Who do you call for help?
- My next door neighbor.
- My best friend. Duh.
- No one. This is the kind of thing you keep to yourself.
- The wise older relative I live with.
- My crush.
Soon, you discover that you now have Spider-related powers - what's your first response?
- So. Much. Swinging. From. Buildings.
- Imitating my hero, Spider-Man, OBVIOUSLY.
- Emo dance freakout.
- Teen angst?
Let's be honest, though. How are you going to get a costume?
- Is a hoodie not good enough?
- By poking through whatever I can find in the basement and at school, I guess?
- One of my friends'll help me out.
- I'm actually very good at sewing. Why, aren't you?
At school the next day, you run into those bullies again. What do you do now?
- Stay the hell away from them.
- Keep cool, and pretend I don't have epic superpowers.
- How much punching can I do before it counts as assault?
- Humiliate the hell out of them.
- Join the basketball team, just to piss them off.
And, finally - the big one: who's your favorite Ninja Turtle?
- Does Casey Jones count?