Which awesome big baddie you think you are?
First things first, if you're a super villain whats your view against superheroes?
- Smash them all!!
- They should understand I'm a villain for the good going of the world.
- I have only one enemy, who I don't wanna kill.
- Who the hell gave them they right to interfere in our business?
- They come to me, I'll kill them.
- Meh, kill one, they all get mad
- I am Groot!
- There is only one path to peace. Their extinction.
- WE ALL MUST LIVE TOGETHER IN PEACE AND HARMONY.
- They're identity mustn't be a secret anymore.
What super power would you like to have?
- An army, duh.
- Illusions, teleportation, mind control.
- A staff. With powers in it. Like Gandalf.
- Powers creepy enough to smoke the s*** of my nemesis
- Steal the superheroes weapons and arms.
- An android bot ; flight, speed, strength, adaption, etc
- Strength, hand to hand combat specialist.
- Create something similar to what the hero has.
- GUNS, GUNS AND MORE GUNS
- Become just, exactly like the hero.
Whats your path to world domination?
- Transform myself into SOMETHING.
- I have powers, I can do whatever I want.
- Continue from where your predecessor left of.
- Friend turned foe.
- Go for your goal right away. Anyone comes in your way, crush them.
- One to one rivalry. I kill my nemesis, and I'm a goner.
- Start small. Then build the company you crave for.
- Take whats rightfully yours.
- Realise the ugly truth and go rogue.
Would you ever team up with a villain?
- I am already a leader of my team. Why would I need to team up?
- I'm already too damn strong for my nemesis.
- No. Never.
- If we have the same viewpoint, yes.
- I am not in control. Sadly.
- I don't really think that's necessary.
- If it means me killing my enemy, yep for sure!
- Nah. I'll just play around with peoples minds and make them work for me.
- Been there done that. Didn't turn out to be smooth.
- Nope. Rather CREATE an army.
Out of these, whats your preferred company or alliance?
- The Hand
- Lethal Legion
- The Kree Empire
- I lead an army....
- Masters of Evil
- The Chessmen
- Solo bruh.
- Can't quite decide...
You need to pick a nemesis to fight against, who would it be?
- Iron Patriot (James Rhodes)
- Black Widow
- Captain America
- Star Lord
- The Vision
- War Machine
- Iron Man
You find out the secret identity of your nemesis, your next move?
- Just grab a popcorn and wait for someone else to make a move.
- You already kinda knew it, you just weren't sure enough.
- The inner Ronald McDonald of you comes alive out of happiness, cause you knew it all this while.
- It doesn't matter anymore.
- Create chaos. Use it to expose the identity.
- You stay shocked. Stay. Shocked.
- Go after his/hers loved ones.
- Keep it a secret, then use it as blackmail.
- Go after his/hers assets.
- Ignore. Go as planned.
You have captured your nemesis. Your next move?
- Torture first, then kill.
- Steal their powers. Oh hell yes!
- Smash. Duh
- I will do what I am ordered to do.
- Capturing is for kids. I kill, right away.
- Kill. Duh.
- Question them. Look for their affiliations and finish them too.
- Play heavy mind games with them.
- Make them watch what you have in store for their loved ones.
- Make them watch what you're gonna do to the world. Then kill.
Your ideal spot for killing your nemesis?
- In front of his/hers loved ones.
- Doesn't matter.
- On the Avengers tower.
- In his/hers home. The element of surprise, Unagi.
- Somewhere, where it brings back good ol' memories.
- In a battlefield. The classic.
- Outter space. Cause everything is else is too damn mainstream.
- In a castle. A little game of hide and seek.
- In the middle of the city.
- In front of the people. Cause you know, it's awesome!
Final question, now that you have achieved your goal, what do you do?
- Something doesn't feel right...
- 11 PM, your place or mine?
- No stopping myself. No can do.
- AHHH! Its over! Best day ever! World domination at last!!
- It was the only reason we were born for. Is the alliance gonna get dissolved?
- My job's done. Goodbye world.
- Hit the club maybe?
- Now, I have everything what I didn't have. Go rogue a little bit more maybe?
- Meh. Doesn't matter. I want to kill more
- Hmmm. Netflix awaits me.