WARNING: This quiz will self - destruct in 30 seconds. Take our little test and find out which secret task awaits you. Think you've got what it takes?
What is your preferred attire when you're going on a mission?
- I go for efficiency, but like to add my own flair.
- Why does it matter?
- Something suave, you never know who's watching.
- All black everything.
- Something comfortable.
You're sneaking around and accidentally set off one of the alarms. How do you react?
- Wait for the bad guys to show up. Whoop ass, take names, then add their names to my collection.
- Run for it!!
- I'd find away to disarm the alarm before I could blow my cover, no problem.
- I would never set off the alarm.
- Try to turn it off and if I can't, find a place to hide.
Your commander has told you to take a week off and cool down. What did you do to piss him off?
- Apparently I was 'stealing' stuff from the artillery room... I was gonna give it back.
- I don't answer to dictators; I'm my own boss.
- He thinks I'm a bit distracted at the moment, too much stress or something like that...
- Let's just say my last mission didn't end so well.
- He says I'm not taking my job seriously enough. Whatever bro.
What's the one thing you absolutely can't leave home without?
- My gun.
- My MP3 player (YES, people still use those).
- A wallet sized picture of my wife and kids.
- Something to write with.
- Chewing gum.
You're on a mission and your partner does something stupid. What do you do?
- Go back to HQ and reassess the situation before completing the objective.
- Shoot my partner.
- Tell him what he did wrong and make sure he doesn't do it again.
- Take care of the situation, but find a different partner to work with after that.
- Find a way to fix the issue and move forward with the mission.
You've been assigned to a mission that could very well lead to your death. What's your reaction?
- "If I don't make it back, I want you to scatter my ashes into the ocean."
- "Just make sure my family is taken care of, please."
- "If I die, I want you to invent a machine that will bring me back okay? OKAY!?"
- "When do I start?"
- ""Umm.. yeah, alright I'll do it."
After a stressful day on the job, what's your drink of choice?
- I don't drink, clouds my judgement.
- Whiskey, neat.
- Don't really care, something sweet.
- Mmmm Martini time!
- Beer, preferably something hoppy.
- Some type of futuristic ray gun.
- My hands.
- Anything with a detonator - KABOOM!
- A taser, I don't want to kill anyone if I don't have to.
You're going undercover and you have to pick a code name. What's your alias?
- Who said my name wasn't already code?
What do you look for in a side-kick?
- Loyalty, honesty and a good sense of humor.
- A person who can think for themselves. I need help but I'm not babysitting anyone.
- I work alone.
- A partner with good knowledge of weaponry and explosives.
- Someone who is good at what they do. I can work with all kinds of personalities.