Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Percy Jackson, Doctor Who, Steven Universe
What do you value most?
- Equality. I believe that everyone, in a way, are completely the same, no matter how different we seem.
- Adventure. I want to just GET OUT THERE, you know? I really want to be a hero, make everything go right.
- Being me. I think that it's important to be whoever I am, no matter how crazy or not. :)))))))))
- Being prepared. That could mean always having a plan, to being ready to take on everything.
- Being courageous. You won't get anywhere with out being brave and selfless.
How do you feel about war?
- War is important if it's necessary, but only if it's necessary.
- war really sucks but it's inevitable
- Some people need to be stopped, even if it means war.
- War should be avoided at all costs.
- There's no such thing as a good war, even if it has a good cause.
How do you handle conflict?
- Get angry and then feel bad...
- I do whatever it takes to hurt the least amount of people, even if that means sacrificing one or two people.
- I work together with others that I trust
- I'm the peacemaker
Could you kill someone?
- If I really really really had to.
- If you're fighting for something you truly believe in, and you know with all your heart that they're wrong.
- if they deserved it.
- Why would I do that? That just causes more problems. Sometimes people have to be sacrificed, but I would never willingly kill someone.
- If it saves more people than I kill.
What is the worst thing someone can do?
- People choose their path; choosing to hurt others is the worst thing you could do.
- being a bystander. letting horrible things happen to people and not doing anything about it.
- Putting thousands of lives (or more) at risk for no apparent reason.
- Hurting someone who thought you cared about them.
What's your favorite Doctor Who quote?
- “There’s a lot of things you need to get across this universe. Warp drive… wormhole refractors… You know the thing you need most of all? You need a hand to hold.”
- “You don’t just give up. You don’t just let things happen. You make a stand! You say no! You have the guts to do what’s right, even when everyone else just runs away.”
- “900 years of time and space, and I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important.”
- "I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes, the dreamer of improbable dreams."
- “We’re all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?”
All right, last question. What annoys you the most in a person/alien/gem/ god/wizard/demigod/president snow(he doesn't count as a person)/etc.?
- When a being uses an unfair advantage to cheat