For decades, the stoner stereotype has been brought to the screen in a variety of different ways. Remember the scene with Bender and Brian in The Breakfast Club? How about Robert Downey Jr. and Zach Galifianakis blazing up in Due Date? The list goes on and on, but with this weekend's film American Ultra, we're getting a look at the relationship side of the stoner type. With all of the stoner characters in films, which one do you think you'd be best paired with?
What kind of partner are you looking for?
- A younger man with a laid-back life.
- A younger woman with an action-packed life.
- A younger woman with a laid-back life.
- A younger man with an action-packed life.
- An older woman who loves to just relax.
- An older man who loves to just relax.
What kind of music do you like to listen to?
- Heavy Metal
- Classic Rock
Do you keep secrets from your significant other?
- Of course. She doesn't need to know everything. I tell her everything she needs to know, but nothing more.
- Not at all. I tell him everything, and he tells me everything.
- I try not to, but sometimes something comes up that would only put him in danger. I don't want him to get hurt.
- I try not to, but sometimes something comes up that would only put her in danger. I don't want her to get hurt.
- Not at all. I tell her everything, and she tells me everything.
- Of course. He doesn't need to know everything. I tell him everything he needs to know, but nothing more.
What do you love to do in your spare time?
- Bowling. There is nothing more fun in the world than bowling.
- Hit the beach, ride the waves, have a good time.
- What spare time?
- I love to just sit down and play a good game on my laptop.
- Practice martial arts. There's nothing quite like the thrill of sparring.
- I like to spend time with my friends and family.
Who is your favorite director?
- Martin Scorsese
- Steven Spielberg
- Wes Anderson
- John Hughes
- Quentin Tarantino
- Matthew Vaughn
What would you do for a special night with your partner?
- The standard special date. I would buy her dinner, take her to a movie, and see how things go from there.
- Nothing special. I would maybe treat her to a nice dinner, and then ask her whatever she wanted to do.
- I don't know, I don't usually make plans with him. I basically just hang out with him and I make things up as I go along.
- Nothing special. I would maybe treat him to a nice dinner, and then ask him whatever he wanted to do.
- I don't know, I don't usually make plans with her. I basically just hang out with her and I make things up as I go along.
- The standard special date. I would buy him dinner, take him to a movie, and see how things go from there.
What kind of movies do you like to watch?
- Action-packed thrillers.
- Terrifying horror films.
- Romantic comedies.
- Anything sports-related.
- Indie flicks.
- Whatever is on TV. I'm not picky.
And finally, what qualities are you really looking for in a soulmate?
- I always want to be kept on my toes with him. I want surprises, I want spontaneous gestures, the whole nine yards. I want to always be wondering what he has in store.
- I want a girl who is always up for some adventure. I want to just roam around with her, taking life by the handles.
- I want a girl that I can tell everything to, one that will stay with me no matter what I'm going through in life.
- I want a guy who knows how to relax. I want to be able to just sit down with him and enjoy peace
- I want a girl who is civilized, who has class, but also knows how to have some fun.
- I want a guy who loves the outdoors and wants to be free.