The Infinity Stones are popping up all over the cinematic universe. Four have been seen, and two are left. But the grand question is, which would you possess? Which Stone bespeaks you?
Who is your favorite Avenger?
- Captain America
- Iron Man
- Scarlet Witch
How do you take your ketchup on fries?
- Smash those potatoes!
- Ewww....no ketchup at all.
- What is a fry?
- I prefer mustard, actually.
- Straight on the fries.
- On the side!
Where is your dream holiday destination?
- Avenger's Tower.
- Camp Lehigh.
If you found a wallet on the ground, what would you do?
- Quickly spend all of the cash inside it.
- Inspect the wallet. You are hoping that, within it's well-used folds, it holds an interesting story.
- Take the wallet to the police, it is of no consequence to you.
- Look inside and find the identification. No matter where it takes you, you are determined to return the wallet in person.
- Ask passers-by if it's theirs.
- Destroy it.
What would you do if someone told you to hop on one leg?
- Convince them that the idea is rubbish and shouldn't be done.
- Walk away. Nobody tells you what to do.
- Tell them to hop on one leg.
- Ask, "I'll do it, but how long would I need to hop? I have places to go."
- Kick them in the leg.
- Hop on one leg. Who knows what might happen? It could unlock a portal!
Which Avenger ability would you want?
- Vision's intellect.
- Hawkeye's sharpshooting skills.
- Scarlet Witch's telepathy.
- Captain America's strength and shield.
- An Iron Man suit.
What would you do for a Klondike Bar?
- Climb Mt. Everest.
- Traverse the world for the last one.
- Convince the world that you had all of the bars, then take their money and buy them all for yourself.
- Rip it out of someone's mouth.
- Steal it.
- Take it from a nearby baby.
What is your favorite color?
What was your favorite subject in school?
Sitting before you, is a plate of cookies. Which cookie do you choose?
- The perfect cookie.
- A Jammie Dodger.
- One that has the perfect cookie to chocolate ratio.
- A chocolate chip cookie.
- A cookie filled with almonds and coconut, just for fun!
- All of the cookies. Not one shall remain.