Are you brave like Harry? Quirky like Luna? Or smart like Hermione? Find out!
You've had house points deducted - how do you react?
- It's ever so unfair, but I can earn them back later
- Why were the house points taken? Are you sure there hasn't been a mistake?
- More points deducted? What did I do? This is so unfair!
- I'm upset, but I'll look on the bright side of things and cheer my mates up
- This is ludicrous and it's not my fault. I know exactly who is to blame and I'm going to get them in so much trouble
- This is an outrage! It's wrong I tell you!
- WHAT! This is a joke! You won't get away with this!
- It's OK to lose some and win some - what's done is done.
You're about to play Quidditch. How are you feeling?
- I'm relaxed. This is an intriguing and fun sport! There are some things more important than winning
- The snitch is pretty
- This will be loads of fun - let's get to it guys!
- A little nervous, but ready
- Nervous about a lot of things, but I'm just glad to be on the team
- I can do this, there is no need to be alarmed, I know what I'm doing and I'll be fine!
- Let's show them how it's done! I will win!
- I'm fine, as long as those cheating Gryffindors don't win
What's the most important lesson out of the following:
- Be brave - it's the right thing to do
- Listen to your parents, don't let people make you feel inferior and pride is everything
- Love is the most important and strongest emotion of all - remember it in times of need, and everything else will come
- Be careful, life can sometimes be unforgiving and it is too late to turn back
- Be brave - for your friends and family
- It's OK to not be perfect, and you are important in the grand scheme of things, and you've got to fight! Fight for what's right!
- Be brave - fight for what is right
- There is good in everything, and don't forget to appreciate the beauty all around you, be kind to everyone and everything
What's your favourite Hogwarts lesson?
- They are all valuable subjects
- Care of Magical Creatures
- Defense Against the Dark Arts - it fascinates me
- Defense Against the Dark Arts - it's vital
What's your favourite muggle subject?
- Again - lunch
- As long as the tutor's not an idiot and the company is good then anything
- I don't know
Which house do you belong to and why?
- Gryffindor - because I value bravery and it's important
- Slytherin, because me and the people closest to me matter the most
- All the houses have their merits, I'm unsure
- SLYTHERIN! We are the best
- I could be a Hufflepuff - I'm patient and loyal and unafraid of toil
- Gryffindor - because it's where I belong
- Gryffindor - because I value bravery the most and it's who I am
- Ravenclaw, wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure
What do you think of house elves?
- I like them, they are my friends
- They are here to serve us
- They're all right, I guess, just the same as everyone else really
- Don't really have an opinion of them
- Some are nice, some are off their rocker
- Where would we be without them? They are as valuable to the wizarding world as any other creature
- They should be treated the same as humans and have the same rights - we are equal
- They're funny little fellows aren't they? I love them
What's your favourite thing to do?
- Go on an adventure
- Look after/ study animals
- To be alone, or with someone special
- Be with friends and loved ones
- Eating or sleeping
- Get up to no good, cause mischief and have fun
- The simplest things in life are the best
What scares you the most?
- Rejection, not being wanted
- Losing someone I love - and being responsible
- The consequences if I disobey
- Nothing, after my biggest fears have already come true - there's nothing left to be afraid of, I'm not frightened of anything anymore
- Losing someone I love
- Losing my parents