The Neverending Story is a particularly harrowing kids movie, but do you have the bravery and cunning to escape The Nothingness and restore Fantasia?
You find a mysterious tome with bizarre engravings, what would you do with it?
- You call a friend and ask them to come and take a look with you, you make decisions better with the help of others
- It looks valuable and probably belongs to someone else, I should hand it in to someone
- You tuck it in your bag and take it with you, there is something about it that compels you to pick it up
- Your curiosity gets the better of you and you flick through it and take some notes before you leave it for its owner to find
You wake up one morning in a strange new realm, how would you react?
- I would be eager to explore, but I wouldn't wander far at first in fear that I will never get back
- I must be dreaming, I would have to pinch myself hundreds of times to accept it!
- I would run off to explore and find if there are any inhabitants here, a whole new world is no fun alone
- I would take note of the position of the sun and start walking in one direction while drinking in the strange new surroundings
Do you operate well under pressure?
- I take some time to get in the zone and think, and then I'm fine
- I tend to panic when the pressure is on
- I'm calm under pressure
- I worry that I will make the right decision, but I can remain relatively clear headed
You encounter a strange looking creature who offers you advice, what do you do?
- You ask as many questions as possible about the strange land your in and decide to accept help if the creature's answers seem knowledgable
- You aren't sure whether you totally trust the creature, but you are prepared to give it a chance
- You politely decline it's assistance for now, you want to find your own way for a while
- It seems trustworthy so you take the advice to heart immediately
What would say is your best quality as an adventurer?
- An open heart
You encounter a desperate animal in stuck in the mud, what do you do?
- You run back the way you came to try and get help, you don't think your strong enough to do this alone
- You scribble a plan in your notepad to make a lever to try and pry it out
- You do everything you can for the stricken animal, but your careful not to endanger yourself
- You throw yourself into trying to save the panicked animal, nothing else matters right now
You wake up with your head throbbing from an injury you don't remember and a giant beast looking over you, what do you do?
- Naturally, you're terrified, but it hasn't eaten you yet so that must count as something
- It hasn't harmed me yet, so logically I'm safe, but I keep a weapon in my bag just in case
- Something deep inside you says this beast is your friend, and you decide to accept it for now
- You are so desperate for comfort in this strange place that you accept the beast with open arms
Are you able to trust your own intuition?
- I find it hard to know when to trust my gut instinct or not
- If it is strong enough, I can't help but go with it
- I don't believe in intuition
A creature emerges from the darkness and you have a feeling it's not friendly, what do you do?
- I speak to it before I decide whether to fight it, even if it's evil it might have something useful to stay
- I don't think it's seen me yet, I hide and try to learn from its behavior
- I go on the offensive, better to be safe than sorry
Would you say you have a vivid imagination?
- 100 percent, but I do have a tendency to get lost in a dream world
- I do, but I prefer to be grounded in the real world
- No, I'm a more logical sort of person
- Yes, it's one of my strong suites