Can you defeat IT like the Losers' Club? Or will Pennywise get you?! Find out!
What do you think of clowns?
- Clowns are OK - I guess...
- I'm not afraid of them
- I'm terrified of them!
- They're a bit creepy
Are you scared of spiders?
- I don't like them - they move too fast!
- Only if they're massive
- Hell no! Squish 'em!
- Yes! Very!
You're running away from a maniac with a knife and your friend falls - what do you do?!
- Help them up and try to save them
- Keep running, they'll be OK
- I'll fight this maniac!
- Freeze because I am terrified
You can see Pennywise - what do you do?
How does Pennywise make you feel?
- I know he can't hurt me - I'll be OK
- I'm glad I don't live in Derry...
- I hate him - he's evil
- He is the scariest thing I have ever seen! I've had nightmares about him!
How far would you go for your friends and family
- I'd do anything for them, but there's a line - sometimes you can't help somebody
- I don't really like my family/ friends
- Depends on the situation
- I'd do anything for them - I'd die for them
What's your opinion on strangers?
- I hate people
- I was always taught never talk to strangers
- They're not all bad, friends and couples all started off as strangers...
- They're scary
What do you think of fear?
- I'd rather not think about it - I hate what it does to me
- It's all in the mind, it is possible to control it, even though it has the ability to consume you
- It's the worst emotion ever - it paralyses you and can stop you from doing anything
- I'm only scared of clowns
What's your response to danger or fear when alone?
- Fight it - I'm not afraid! I'll do anything to protect myself
- I don't care what happens to me, it's just me and no one else in danger
- I freeze and am too scared to do anything
- DON'T STOP RUNNING!
What's your response to danger or fear when with friends?
- Use them as human shields
- We have to stick together! Fight this thing! And stop it from attacking more people!
- I'd sacrifice myself for them, no matter how afraid I was
Are you brave?
- I like to think I am but really I'm a chicken
How do you react to your biggest fears?
- I swear and become angry
- I don't think about them, and I just ignore them when confronted with them because I can't stand to think of or be around them
- I'm terrified. I shake, sweat, stutter - but deep down I know it's an irrational fear, even though it's hard to be rational
If you had already conquered IT once, would you return to Derry?
- Yes - I made a promise to my friends
- Yes, let's see what Pennywise has up his sleeve!
- I must be crazy but yes
- No - I couldn't bear it