The more interesting you are, the better meal you'll be. But what if you're rude and he doesn't particularly like you? What shall he do to you then? Dr. Hannibal Lecter is the classiest cannibal around... I wonder what he'll make out of your body parts?
If you were to die of an ailment, which would it be?
- Probably kidney stones if I continue on with my current lifestyle.
- My lungs are weak.
- Probably blood related issues.
- Either rheumatism, arthritis, or diabetes.
- I'll probably die because I couldn't keep my mouth shut.
What's your weakness when you hit the gym?
- Torso day is always a challenge, but pays off well!
- I hate leg day.
- Triceps are hard for me to work on.
Favorite part of a meal?
- The main course.
- I love breakfast any time of day.
- The vegetable side dish.
What is your favorite part of beef?
- I'm a vegetarian.
- Love chewing on the ribs!
- The brisket.
- All of its loins.
You were invited to Hannibal Lecter's feast. After 2 weeks, the rumor mill says that he served human meat! What's your reaction?
- I've already flushed them outta my system, dude. I have to admit though, he cooks fine.
- Luckily, I'm vegan! You disgust me!
- I might never eat meat ever again!
Do you find Dr. Lecter to be a good psychiatrist?
- He's alright.
- He is as psychopatic as all his patients, he just hides it well. He is vile!
- No. Not at all! A lot of patients died during and after their treatments with him.
What's your favorite hobby?
- I love equestrian.
- I love to create murals and other art
Can you coerce people to do your bidding?
- I can convince people with well chosen words and an articulate writing style.
- In other words, manipulation... I do that pretty well.
- Sometimes they just pity me so they do as I say.
Choose an animal.
- I love all the animals on this planet. Fierce or tame... that's why I'm vegan.
- Stag, cows, moose, bulls, any animal with horns.
Be honest. Do you find this delectable?
- Hell yeahhhh! It looks delectable.
- YIKES. I DON'T EAT MEAT.
- I love food with gravy on them.
- There are way better looking dishes than that. I'll pass.
- NOOOO! THAT'S HUMAN MEAT!