The more interesting you are, the better meal you'll be. But what if you're rude and he doesn't particularly like you? What shall he do to you then? Dr. Hannibal Lecter is the classiest cannibal around... I wonder what he'll make out of your body parts?
If you were to die of an ailment, which would it be?
- My lungs are weak.
- Either rheumatism, arthritis, or diabetes.
- I'll probably die because I couldn't keep my mouth shut.
- Probably blood related issues.
- Probably kidney stones if I continue on with my current lifestyle.
What's your weakness when you hit the gym?
- Triceps are hard for me to work on.
- Torso day is always a challenge, but pays off well!
- I hate leg day.
Favorite part of a meal?
- The vegetable side dish.
- I love breakfast any time of day.
- The main course.
What is your favorite part of beef?
- I'm a vegetarian.
- All of its loins.
- The brisket.
- Love chewing on the ribs!
You were invited to Hannibal Lecter's feast. After 2 weeks, the rumor mill says that he served human meat! What's your reaction?
- I've already flushed them outta my system, dude. I have to admit though, he cooks fine.
- I might never eat meat ever again!
- Luckily, I'm vegan! You disgust me!
Do you find Dr. Lecter to be a good psychiatrist?
- He is as psychopatic as all his patients, he just hides it well. He is vile!
- No. Not at all! A lot of patients died during and after their treatments with him.
- He's alright.
What's your favorite hobby?
- I love to create murals and other art
- I love equestrian.
Can you coerce people to do your bidding?
- In other words, manipulation... I do that pretty well.
- Sometimes they just pity me so they do as I say.
- I can convince people with well chosen words and an articulate writing style.
Choose an animal.
- I love all the animals on this planet. Fierce or tame... that's why I'm vegan.
- Stag, cows, moose, bulls, any animal with horns.
Be honest. Do you find this delectable?
- I love food with gravy on them.
- YIKES. I DON'T EAT MEAT.
- Hell yeahhhh! It looks delectable.
- There are way better looking dishes than that. I'll pass.
- NOOOO! THAT'S HUMAN MEAT!