Do you kind of like movies or are you that ultimate fan that every actor fears?
What is your phone screen saver?
- An image of my favourite movie.
- Just a random image or like a wave. Whatever the phone came with really.
- A blurry selfie I took with my favourite actor at Comic Con.
What does your bedroom wall look like?
- My wall is a collage full of movie images!
- A painted wall or wallpaper.
- Plain with a few posters.
How long do you wait to watch a movie?
- Wait?! I'm watching it on premiere night!
- Maybe wait until I can download it somewhere or stream it somewhere.
- Probably the week it comes out or when I have time to see it in cinemas.
What's your favorite food?
- McDonald's Happy Meal
- Steak and Mash
- Popcorn and a Frozen Coke
What do you do at Comic-Con?
- Line up at a few panels like the Marvel one or my favorite TV Show.
- Just hang around and hopefully see a celebrity or two.
- Set up a game plan so I can go to as many panels and meet and greets as I can.
What's your email address?
Who said; "I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore"
- Dorothy from Wizard of Oz
- The Wizard?
- Isn't it obvious?
What does your movie collection look like?
- My entire room is covered in shelves full of DVDs and Blu-ray and the movie's soundtrack albums!
- I have a solid shelf dedicated to DVDs and Blu-rays!
- I have a few DVDs lying around.
Who is the best Batman?
- Christian Bale, all the way.
- Michael Keaton, of course.
- George Clooney!
What's your favorite movie?
- Oh my gosh, don't even ask me, we'll be here all day.
- Can I tell you my top 5?
- Um...I don't know, *Insert Movie Title Here*, Maybe?