If you listen to some X-Men fans, you'll believe that Marvel Comics are shifting their focus away from the X-Men and onto the world of Inhumans. Certainly "All-New, All-Different Marvel" is going to bring the X-Men and the Inhumans into head-on conflict, and over in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. the Inhumans are going to occupy a traditionally 'mutant' space. Which raises a tantalizing question: whose side are you on?
When you're training new members of your race, do you allow humans to teach?
- Of course. We're every bit as human as they are, no matter the small genetic differences.
- No way. The reality is, we're a different species. What do humans have to teach us?
What would be your ideal base of operations?
- Somewhere remote, cut off from the rest of the world. We want peace and security, not integration.
- Somewhere close to people, where we can live in secret but still enjoy human interaction.
You're standing before a madman who's just declared your race unfit to you live. What do you do?
- Argue with him - declare that he's wrong, but offer peace.
- Kill him before his followers - let them see how dangerous it is to challenge your race.
Pick a color
An old enemy offers to help you for a time. What do you do?
- Turn them away. The past can't simply be forgotten.
- Imprison them. There are penalties for what they've done.
- Give them a home - they're still part of your race, after all. But keep the door locked at night.
- Give them a chance to prove themselves, however reluctantly. Once they've done that, accept them with open arms.
What does S.H.I.E.L.D. think about you?
- They're kind of fed up with you breaking the time-space continuum.
- They wish they knew more about you!
- They keep trying to tell you they have nothing to do with those Sentinels, but will you listen?
- You're pretty sure they've put together a plan to attack your home, just in case they ever need to use it.
A massive alien armada is headed for you. What do you do?
- Launch a trap in which you get the alien army to gather in a single place. Then blow them up.
- Find a biological weapon to counter them by attacking their genetic structures.
How do you decide who should lead your people?
- If we're not happy with the current rulers, we just stage a rebellion!
- We don't. It's bloodlines, period.
- One word: FIGHT.
- Discuss it between ourselves and come to an agreement.