How Long Would You Last After the Outbreak in 'Fear The Walking Dead'?

By ⋅ Posted on ⋅ Last edit on

Would you instantly panic and be bitten, or could you adapt and survive to see the creation of a new world?

  1. You hear a rumor about a possible epidemic, what do you do?

    • Find a comfortable place to hole up for a while with a good stock of food, water and weapons
    • Review your disaster plan and start stockpiling food
    • Fill the car up with gas, and get out of town for the weekend just in case
    • Nothing, it's all rumor at this point
    • Buy some extra bottles of water and cans of food next time you're at the store
  2. You hear that hospital in your local area has been quarantined due to a strange virus that causes violent behavior. What do you do?

    • Retreat to your underground bunker in the mountains immediately
    • Set a google alert on your phone and read all the updates religiously
    • Bolt your doors and make sure that baseball bat is within' easy reach
    • Go and stay with friends in another city, this just doesn't feel right
    • Ignore it, it's obviously sensationalism
  3. How would you friends describe you prior to the apocalypse?

    • Smart
    • Ruthless
    • Naive
    • KInd
    • Loyal
  4. The Army start issuing warnings over all emergency channels telling people to remain inside and burn their dead, what do you do?

    • Go out quickly to get supplied before rushing home. I'm not going to stay indoors without some decent food!
    • Gather your close friends and family and leave immediately. You don't know where you're going but it's going to be far away from populated areas.
    • Stay at home, but start getting equipment ready to go at a moments notice.
    • Get all your neighbors and friends together in one space, create a barrier of empty houses between you - safety in numbers.
    • Exactly as the government officials tell me, they know best.
  5. Your home is not longer an option, where is your next choice of shelter?

    • The garden shed, no one ever looks in there
    • An amusement park - way too many obstacles for zombies to make it through unnoticed
    • A high rise building, great vantage point, and too many stairs to worry about zombies.
    • I'm headed straight to a two-storied house and barricading myself upstairs
    • A school, lots of doors and windows to escape through, and windy corridors to confuse walkers and intruders in
  6. Food is running low and rationing is a must, how do you feel about foraging and hunting to supplement supplies?

    • No way, I'm not eating bugs and the thought of killing an animal repulses me.
    • I'll stick to my meagre rations for now, thanks
    • I guess I could do it as a last resort, but I don't eat much anyway so I'll probably be fine...
    • That's fine, my skills aren't that great but i'm willing to learn
    • No problem, I'll literally eat anything.
  7. You encounter some weak looking stragglers on your travels, what do you do with them?

    • Kill them. It's the most merciful thing for them
    • Let them join your crew immediately, poor little things
    • You take pity on them and say they can join you for a day or two until they find somewhere to shelter
    • Grill them about their circumstances and try and suss them out. If they've survived this long, there must be more than meets the eye
    • Give them some supplies and move on. They would only slow you down
  8. How fit are you?

    • I'm not a gym junkie, but I can give most people a run for their money
    • I ran a 5k when I was at school once?
    • The iron man triatholon is a gentle stroll to me
    • The only thing about me that runs is my nose
    • Rhino on steroids meets gazelle
  9. Your best friend has been bitten, what do you do?

    • Panic
    • Lock them in a house and throw away the key. It's not worth wasting the ammo to dispatch them
    • Four words: Look at the flowers
    • Reverse over them with a car - making sure their head is under the wheels, sorry buddy!
    • Give them a good, long hug
  10. What would your weapon of choice be?

    • A 4WD car
    • A crowbar
    • A handgun
    • A blanket to hide under
    • A paring knife
Your result:
Recommend
Facebook Twitter
Leave a comment