You can only be one of the three polar opposites. Which one are you?
Do you prefer:
Would you rather have:
To pass the time, would you want to:
- Make sure the comy government gets NOTHING out of you.
- Dress up as a scuba diver to impress chicks
- Do anything to get that promotion. then you will control all of those pathetic pawns under you
Whats your drink of choice?
- I brew my own alcohol. I take oil from the belly of pigs, and combine it with rum and a strong dose beaver tranquilizer.
- Whiskey. Also, a 16 oz T-bone, a 24 oz porterhouse, and a cigar. I will consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American.
- A scotch old enough to order its own scotch
If you could describe yourself, what description would you be most likely to use?
- I’m a simple person. I like pretty, dark-haired women, and breakfast food.
- Legen-wait for it- hope your not lactose intolerant because the next word is- dairy! Legendary!!!!
- How would I describe myself? Three words. Hard-working. Alpha male. Jackhammer. Merciless. Insatiable
What environment would you rather work in?
- Hmmmm. Somewhere with an office.
- Somewhere I could stick it to the government by producing nothing that actually helps that communist tyrants. Maybe I could take a government-related job and do absolutely nothing
- Ha, please.
Whats your best friend or best peer like?
- Goofy, unaware, and will go to great lengths to feel liked. I can look past his faults, though, since he made me assistant regional manager. not assistant TOO the regional manager. Assistant regional manager!
- Well, driven. Very driven. Too driven. She's said she wants to president. She's a grown woman, but sometimes acts like a child.
- He's an architect. And he's my best friend. Marshals not his best friend. I'm his best friend
And lastly, who's your greatest enemy?
- That baby-faced annoying idiot that sits across from me at work. I'll get him fired, though, when i get promoted. He'll never put my stuff in jello ever again!
- The government, of course. It's never too early to learn that the government is a greedy piglet that suckles on a taxpayer's teet until they have sore, chapped nipples.
- Ralph macchio. He's thinks he's the real karate kid. The REAL karate kid is william zabka!