Still on the fence regards choosing a side for the movie event of 2016? Take our quiz and choose a side!
In the wake of a tragedy, you?
- Choose to go after those responsible.
- Consider why it happened, and try to prevent it happening again.
All superheroes are required to register with the government. What do you do?
- Support the law. You've gone against them in the past but the government is right this time.
- Defy the government. They're wrong this time.
The other heroes need leadership. What do you do?
- You always know the right thing to do. If the others disagree, they're in the wrong and need to be brought down.
- Lead by example. They'll know what's right and join you.
You see the current crisis as a chance to...?
- Fight for the ideals you've always upheld.
- Go legitimate and earn back the public's trust.
While hero fights hero, the bad guys are still out there. What do you do about them?
- Lock them up. You can't trust them.
- Consider taking their help; if their intentions seem noble.
The world wants to know who you really are. What do you do?
- Unmask. It's time the people knew who was watching over them.
- Being a beacon of hope is still possible from behind a mask. Stay secret.
The Civil War rages on. You have to choose between standing fast or retreating to wait for reinforcements.
- Stand fast. You don't quit.
- Get help. It's the smart thing to do.
The final battle is at hand. The damage is extreme and friends are dying. What do you do?
- You've lost too many friends and sacrificed too much to give up now. No matter what people think, the ends have justified the means.
- Cease fire. It's no good winning the war if you lose the argument.