Just finished watching one series and just don't know what to watch next? Well then, try this quiz!
There is a rare chance that you have seen these anime before, but give it a shot.
Which of these anime do you like more?
- Fullmetal Alchemist
- Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Cowboy Bebop
- Detective Conan
- Elfen Lied
Pick a movie
- Sherlock Holmes
- American Pie
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
- Donnie Darko
- Terminator- Judgement Day
- Django Unchained
- The Exorcist
You're walking on the street when someone is about to attack you, what would you do?
- Punch the attacker hard and walk away
- Cry for help
- Try to talk my way out of it
- The attacker is about to commit the greatest mistake of his/her life...
- Turn into a vicious beast and kill the attacker
- Kill the attacker with my baseball bat
- Try to defend myself and injure the attacker. When he/she flees away, I find out the attacker's identity and motives.
- Just give out a "Please don't hurt me" look
Which quality is most important for a villain?
Choose your favorite class...
- Biology/ Chemistry
- Fine Arts/ Film Making/ Animation
- Psychology/ Public Affairs
- Military Science/ Criminal Justice
- Sociology/ Urban Studies
- Engineering/ Computer Science
- History/ Geography
- Literature/ Philosophy/ Languages
Which genre do you prefer?
- Sci-Fi, Drama, Fantasy
- Comedy, Adventure
- Thriller, Adventure, Comedy
- Fantasy, Drama
- Action, Comedy, Romance
- Romance, Comedy, Drama
- Sci-Fi, Action
- Drama, Horror
Why do you watch an anime show?
- It's very different from our reality
- It shows strong human bonds
- To relax and be entertained
- Anything can happen in an anime
- I learn a lot from it
- It can easily make me shed tears
- Because I like animated stuff
- Makes me feel that I'm not alone
Which qualities do you like in a protagonist?
- Shy, Serious & Creative
- Paranoid, Naive & Unsocial
- Sweet, Caring & Flirtatious
- I don't like a single protagonist to lead the story...
- Cheerful, Energetic & Intelligent
- Aloof, Distant & Prideful
- Calm, Serious & Clever
- Impulsive, Soft & Clumsy