With the upcoming film Black Mass, we are getting a taste of two of my favorite actors: Johnny Depp and Benedict Cumberbatch. Depp is known to have portrayed a wide variety of different characters across several decades, some of which that are now internationally recognized. With all of Depp's roles throughout the years, which one would you be?
What is your beverage of choice?
- I don't drink much.
- Nothing beats a good soft drink.
- Anything alcoholic.
- Water is fine.
- A good cup of coffee or tea is always nice.
What about your favorite snack?
- A piece of fruit will usually do the trick.
- Anything sugary to satisfy my sweet tooth.
- I don't snack much. I only eat around mealtimes.
- Something salty, like pretzels or peanuts.
- Meaty snacks are my favorite. I love my protein.
What is one word your friends would use to describe you?
What is your true passion?
- Nothing short of adventure will satisfy me.
- I enjoy art. Whether that be writing or painting, I love to express myself.
- I live in the moment. My passion involves doing whatever the moment requires to be done.
- I seek knowledge and reason. Everything in the world can be explained, given enough time.
- I seek financial success, and my passion lies in my business ventures.
How much sleep do you usually get at night?
- I get my eight hours to enforce a healthy lifestyle.
- It varies. I could pass out for ten hours or wake up an hour after my head hits the pillow.
- Sleep? Who needs sleep?
- I usually sleep a bit shorter than the average human. Maybe five or six hours.
- I could sleep all day if someone would let me.
What is your favorite animal?
- I love the majesty of horses.
- I like ocean-dwelling creatures. Fish, sharks, whales, anything.
- I like rabbits and other small woodland creatures.
- I like birds and things of the sky.
- Do people count?
What weapon would you brandish in a fight?
- Give me a gun, let me dispose of enemies at a safe distance.
- My mind is my greatest weapon.
- I'm not much in a fight. I'm more the type to run for it.
- Anything with a sharp edge will do nicely.
- Who needs weapons when you have an army?
How technologically adept are you?
- I know what I need to, but I can learn very quickly.
- I am well versed in mechanics and gadgetry.
- I live in a very technologically-deficient environment.
- What is this technology you speak of?
- I have the basics down, but I can do wonders with the simplest knowledge.