With the upcoming film Black Mass, we are getting a taste of two of my favorite actors: Johnny Depp and Benedict Cumberbatch. Depp is known to have portrayed a wide variety of different characters across several decades, some of which that are now internationally recognized. With all of Depp's roles throughout the years, which one would you be?
What is your beverage of choice?
- Anything alcoholic.
- I don't drink much.
- A good cup of coffee or tea is always nice.
- Nothing beats a good soft drink.
- Water is fine.
What about your favorite snack?
- Meaty snacks are my favorite. I love my protein.
- I don't snack much. I only eat around mealtimes.
- Something salty, like pretzels or peanuts.
- A piece of fruit will usually do the trick.
- Anything sugary to satisfy my sweet tooth.
What is one word your friends would use to describe you?
What is your true passion?
- I seek knowledge and reason. Everything in the world can be explained, given enough time.
- I live in the moment. My passion involves doing whatever the moment requires to be done.
- Nothing short of adventure will satisfy me.
- I enjoy art. Whether that be writing or painting, I love to express myself.
- I seek financial success, and my passion lies in my business ventures.
How much sleep do you usually get at night?
- I usually sleep a bit shorter than the average human. Maybe five or six hours.
- I get my eight hours to enforce a healthy lifestyle.
- It varies. I could pass out for ten hours or wake up an hour after my head hits the pillow.
- Sleep? Who needs sleep?
- I could sleep all day if someone would let me.
What is your favorite animal?
- I like rabbits and other small woodland creatures.
- I like ocean-dwelling creatures. Fish, sharks, whales, anything.
- I like birds and things of the sky.
- Do people count?
- I love the majesty of horses.
What weapon would you brandish in a fight?
- Who needs weapons when you have an army?
- Give me a gun, let me dispose of enemies at a safe distance.
- My mind is my greatest weapon.
- I'm not much in a fight. I'm more the type to run for it.
- Anything with a sharp edge will do nicely.
How technologically adept are you?
- What is this technology you speak of?
- I am well versed in mechanics and gadgetry.
- I live in a very technologically-deficient environment.
- I know what I need to, but I can learn very quickly.
- I have the basics down, but I can do wonders with the simplest knowledge.