With the upcoming film Black Mass, we are getting a taste of two of my favorite actors: Johnny Depp and Benedict Cumberbatch. Depp is known to have portrayed a wide variety of different characters across several decades, some of which that are now internationally recognized. With all of Depp's roles throughout the years, which one would you be?
What is your beverage of choice?
- Anything alcoholic.
- Water is fine.
- I don't drink much.
- A good cup of coffee or tea is always nice.
- Nothing beats a good soft drink.
What about your favorite snack?
- Something salty, like pretzels or peanuts.
- Anything sugary to satisfy my sweet tooth.
- A piece of fruit will usually do the trick.
- I don't snack much. I only eat around mealtimes.
- Meaty snacks are my favorite. I love my protein.
What is one word your friends would use to describe you?
What is your true passion?
- Nothing short of adventure will satisfy me.
- I seek financial success, and my passion lies in my business ventures.
- I seek knowledge and reason. Everything in the world can be explained, given enough time.
- I enjoy art. Whether that be writing or painting, I love to express myself.
- I live in the moment. My passion involves doing whatever the moment requires to be done.
How much sleep do you usually get at night?
- Sleep? Who needs sleep?
- I usually sleep a bit shorter than the average human. Maybe five or six hours.
- It varies. I could pass out for ten hours or wake up an hour after my head hits the pillow.
- I get my eight hours to enforce a healthy lifestyle.
- I could sleep all day if someone would let me.
What is your favorite animal?
- I like rabbits and other small woodland creatures.
- I love the majesty of horses.
- I like birds and things of the sky.
- Do people count?
- I like ocean-dwelling creatures. Fish, sharks, whales, anything.
What weapon would you brandish in a fight?
- Who needs weapons when you have an army?
- Anything with a sharp edge will do nicely.
- I'm not much in a fight. I'm more the type to run for it.
- Give me a gun, let me dispose of enemies at a safe distance.
- My mind is my greatest weapon.
How technologically adept are you?
- I know what I need to, but I can learn very quickly.
- I have the basics down, but I can do wonders with the simplest knowledge.
- What is this technology you speak of?
- I live in a very technologically-deficient environment.
- I am well versed in mechanics and gadgetry.