So you've somehow escaped the Maze, let's see how you fare in the Scorch!
You wake up alone in an empty room, what do you do first?
- Try to search the room for clues
- Scream as loud as I can in the hopes that someone hears me
- Beat down the only door in the room until I get out
- Sit down and try to think my way out before making any movements
Pick a weapon you would want to go out and brave the Scorch with:
- Does food count as a weapon? I don't want to risk going hungry
- A sword
- A gun
- My brain is more than enough
What would the tattoo on the back of your neck read?
- The Brains
- The Fighter
- The Follower
- The Sleeper
You're awoken by a pretty jarring dream, how much do you trust it?
- If I notice any staggering parallels I'll start shifting my mindset to take the meaning of the dream into consideration
- A lot! Dreams can have pretty significant meaning
- I'll definitely keep an eye out for any signs, but I won't let it cloud my judgement
- I don't listen to it at all. It's just a dream, after all
You come face to face with a Crank, how do you react?
- Consult with the rest of the group to see how they want to proceed
- Try to talk to them first to see how far their symptoms have progressed
- Kill them on sight! Better safe than sorry
- Run in the opposite direction
Your friend is in trouble once you're attacked by Bulb Monsters, how do you react?
- Make sure that everyone else in the group can fend for themselves before attempting to help in the most dire situation
- Immediately jump into action and try to save them without even thinking about it
- Run away! Having the both of you dead would be no help to anyone
- Pause quickly to strategize, then try to take the smartest approach to the situation