Let's be honest, everyone gets angry at certain points in their lives, some more often than others. But then we have people like Bruce Banner who become...a different kind of angry. But what if you had that unfortunate ability of turning into an enormous Hulking monster every time someone pissed you off? What kind of Hulk would you become? It's time to find out.
When you are angry at a sibling / family member, what do you typically do? (Be honest...)
- Yell at them, and then mess with something special to them
- I'll leave the situation, it's not worth fighting over
- I yell at them and then leave them be
- I can get...violent...
How do you feel about slow Internet connections?
- It's annoying, but I can be patient
- Nothing is more annoying to me! I immediately call my Internet service provider and demand that they fix it right away! Or else!
- I find the Internet router (or just the computer) and throw it against a wall!
- It's the most annoying thing! I freak out about it and complain, but don't really do anything to fix it
How do you react to critical feedback from someone?
- Let's just say they better know how to run...fast
- I immediately take in what they say and adjust appropriately
- I get mad and defensive, but realize they are right later on
- I get mad and start pointing out their own flaws
You leave the drive-thru of a fast food restaurant and realize someone got your order wrong. How do you react?
- I get mad and turn around. By the time I get back, I am calm enough to kindly explain the situation
- I get furious and report it to the manager to make sure that person is fired
- I shrug it off. It's irritating, but nothing worth going back to complain over
- I go back to the person who got my order wrong and demand that they bring back the correct order and refund me
You find out your significant other cheated on you. How do you react?
- Key their car (or some other form of revenge)
- Let's just say there's a good chance it will end up on Dateline
- I get mad, yell at them and leave them, but later feel remorse and try to work things out (either by ending the relationship calmly or by getting them back)
- I am more hurt than angry, so I calmly end the relationship and never deal with that person again
On a scale of 1 to 3, what is the angriest you have ever gotten? (with 1 being the lowest and 3 being the highest)
What is the best way for you to let your anger out?
- By beating up a pillow or some other inanimate object
- By planning a devious revenge
- By attacking a person or animal
- By writing, drawing or doing some other non-violent / non-devious form of release
What is your honest opinion about this quiz?
- It is the stupidest thing ever! I'm going to report it!
- It's fun!
- It's bad! But not bad enough for me to do anything about it...
- It is a total waste of time made by an idiot! (or some other form of attack on the Creator)
You are working as a cashier (or other sales position). What is most likely to make you mad?
- The people who come with a bunch of obvious questions about the items!
- Everyone! They are all so annoying!
- My manager! They have no clue what they're doing!
- Not much would make me irritated, I just hold a smile (even if it is fake)
At work or school, how often do you get mad?
- Quite often, but I won't tell anyone. I secretly plot my revenge instead...
- Every here and there, but I feel bad about it afterwards
- Very rarely, but when I do, I won't show it
- All the time! Especially when people keep asking me stuff!