Are you a cool, calm marksman or a havoc-causing fighter?
You need to have some work done for your boss by the end of the week. What do you do?
- Use some cool tech to help you in your work.
- You'll work hard at it, and do it well, but it won't get in the way of your own health.
- Take a relaxed approach.
- There are more important things to do.
- Not eat and not sleep until it is done to the best of your ability.
- You don't complain, and get it done in a standard fashion.
You find yourself in a dangerous situation. How do you deal with it?
- You've dealt with much worse. You can stick this out.
- It's not danger when you can ask Siri.
- Take on the danger, but remain wary of any serious threats.
- Calmly wait it out.
- Fight for justice, no matter the cost.
- Find a vantage point discreetly and storm your enemies.
You didn't get enough sleep, but you've still got an exam today. How do you cope?
- Sleep has never been of importance to you.
- Use your phone to look up answers.
- You're used to working without many resources. This time, you haven't got sleep.
- Calmly figure a cunning solution to your problem.
- Really focus yourself - you're capable of anything when you put your mind to it.
- You'll manage. You always do.
Your friend is in danger! What do you do?
- You will save them, that's all that matters.
- Strike quickly and save your friend efficiently, using all kinds of tools to your advantage.
- As long as you both come out of it okay, you'll fight.
- You won't let your friends get hurt. Risk your life in a daring rescue attempt.
- Devise a plan for their rescue, and stick to it.
- Use stealth to your advantage.
You need a new phone. What are you looking for?
- All kinds of cool features.
- The bare essentials.
- Looks. If it looks good, you're on it.
- Something tough and long-lasting. Something that can endure.
- A dark phone - untraceable and useful.
- A mix of functionality and cool stuff.
What's your favorite kind of film?
- A crime or thriller...
- A relaxed, easy-going film.
- An action, duh.
- Futuristic Sci-Fis are totally your thing.
- A good comedy that'll bring people together.
- You don't really watch films.
Your friend's birthday is coming up soon - what do you get them?
- A fine piece of art.
- Something to make their life easier.
- Some cool technology of some sort.
- If you're able to get them anything, that'll be a start.
- Money - that way they can have what they want.
- Something to show how much you care.
What music are you into?
- Classical music. Mozart is the best!
- Music isn't my ball game. No time.
- Acoustic-type stuff.
- Anything, really. A mixture of stuff.
- Rock/Metal. One of the two.
- Dubstep. You live for bass drops.
If you had a wish - what would you wish for?
- For your life to continue as normal with no problems.
- For the world's safety.
- A world where there were fewer problems and/or invasions.
- Equality, worldwide.
If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
- The future, in a major city.
- In a time period that isn't this one.
- In a magical fort, surrounded by luscious valleys.
- A nice countryside retreat.
- You're happy with where you are.
- There's still work to do where you are, you won't leave until it's done.