There are plenty of sinister movies out there that would like nothing better than to wipe you out, but which one are you most susceptible to?
When you were a child on the school playground, what would you have been up to?
- Setting up practical jokes
- Playing jump rope or hopscotch with friends
- Exploring the nature area alone
- Reading a book
- Running around wildly
Which food do you find the most repellent?
- Brussel sprouts
- Meat of all kinds, I'm vegetarian
- Lumpy custard
You hear about an outbreak on the news and your friend starts acting a bit weird, what do you do?
- Trust me, you wouldn't be around friends if there was an outbreak!
- We can just chat online for a while
- You're sure they have a cold or something, they'll be fine
- You try and perform some tests to see if they have any well known symptoms
- Let's just say they live in the basement now...don't worry, there's a food slot
If you could take one of the things below with you in a crisis, what would it be?
- My dog
- My iphone and charger
- An encyclopaedia of infectious diseases
- All the canned food I can carry
- An comprehensive map
Which star sign are you
- I don't believe in that rubbish
What disturbs you the most about fictional outbreaks?
- How your friends can be turned, just like that
- How dramatic every single aspect of life becomes
- They seem so scientifically unsound
- How serious everyone is the whole time
- The way people have no trust in each other
How far would you go to ensure your own survival?
- As long as I have an ally, I will fight to the end
- It depends if future generations had a chance...
- I'm not sure how long I would want to live if there was no joy in life anymore
- I would persevere until I was sure all hope was gone, someone has to survive for the sake of mankind
- I don't think I could ever kill anyone I loved, even if it would be my down fall
Which deadly sin are you most guilty of
What is your biggest fear?
- Losing all sense of joy in life
- Dying alone
- The end of humanity
- Not being able to rely on anyone
- Not being able to have a family of my own