The fantasy genre is full of fun and mysterious creatures, but no creature has remained as constant as the classic dragon. From animated classics like How To Train Your Dragon to live-action masterpieces like Game of Thrones, dragons have varied greatly over several generations of film-making. Some are good, some are evil, but all of them are awesome! Which one are you?
How active are you throughout your week?
- I love to go on walks and strolls to explore the countryside.
- Moderately. It really depends on the circumstances.
- I'm very active. I love to go on quick runs to test my speed.
- I would like to be active, but I'm usually chained down with all my work.
- Not at all. I spend most of my time sleeping.
- I get around at times, but I wouldn't call myself active.
What is your attitude towards love?
- Hatred is so much more satisfying.
- I believe in love very much, and I am a firm believer in protecting those you love.
- I'm a hopeless romantic.
- I'm more of a friendship sort of person.
- I have nothing against the concept, I just haven't found the right person yet.
- I don't really have time for nonsense like that.
What is your preferred habitat?
- Somewhere grand and extravagant, like a palace or a castle.
- Rocky cliffs and mountains are more my taste.
- I prefer to always be on the move. I don't like staying in one place.
- Somewhere dark and mysterious like a cave.
- A beautiful grassy grove with trees and lakes.
- Densely populated areas, like cities and towns.
Let's ease you in with a simple question. What is your favorite color?
- You can't go wrong with purple!
- Black as the night.
- Earthy browns and greens.
- Shiny yellows and oranges.
- Blue and grey are both really nice.
- I'd go with classic red.
How would your friends describe you?
- I'm witty and sarcastic. I'm always the first to help, but you know I'll crack a joke while doing so.
- I'm pretty shy. I avoid people, but I can still form some good friendships.
- I'm a very loving person, but I am often misunderstood. Those who get to know me end up really liking me though.
- I'm can come off as scary and intimidating, but I care greatly about protecting those I love.
- I enjoy chaos. I'm one of those that just loves to watch the world burn.
- I'm greedy and controlling. I take what I want.
Now let's talk about alignment. Are you a good or evil?
- Lawful Neutral
- Chaotic Neutral
- Lawful Evil
- Lawful Good
- Chaotic Good
- Chaotic Evil
Okay, time to role-play. You're a dragon and you see your first human. What do you do?
- Hide. Wait and see if they are hostile and then respond accordingly.
- Reveal yourself in glorious and dramatic fashion. Make sure they remember you.
- Scare them into hiding. You have better things to worry about than these vermin.
- Taunt them. It's about time you had some real amusement.
- Befriend them. How bad could they actually be?
- Attack instantly. Humans are but insects to you, and insects are pesky.