The fantasy genre is full of fun and mysterious creatures, but no creature has remained as constant as the classic dragon. From animated classics like How To Train Your Dragon to live-action masterpieces like Game of Thrones, dragons have varied greatly over several generations of film-making. Some are good, some are evil, but all of them are awesome! Which one are you?
How active are you throughout your week?
- I'm very active. I love to go on quick runs to test my speed.
- I would like to be active, but I'm usually chained down with all my work.
- I love to go on walks and strolls to explore the countryside.
- Moderately. It really depends on the circumstances.
- I get around at times, but I wouldn't call myself active.
- Not at all. I spend most of my time sleeping.
What is your attitude towards love?
- Hatred is so much more satisfying.
- I'm more of a friendship sort of person.
- I believe in love very much, and I am a firm believer in protecting those you love.
- I have nothing against the concept, I just haven't found the right person yet.
- I don't really have time for nonsense like that.
- I'm a hopeless romantic.
What is your preferred habitat?
- Rocky cliffs and mountains are more my taste.
- I prefer to always be on the move. I don't like staying in one place.
- Densely populated areas, like cities and towns.
- A beautiful grassy grove with trees and lakes.
- Somewhere dark and mysterious like a cave.
- Somewhere grand and extravagant, like a palace or a castle.
Let's ease you in with a simple question. What is your favorite color?
- You can't go wrong with purple!
- Shiny yellows and oranges.
- Blue and grey are both really nice.
- Earthy browns and greens.
- I'd go with classic red.
- Black as the night.
How would your friends describe you?
- I enjoy chaos. I'm one of those that just loves to watch the world burn.
- I'm a very loving person, but I am often misunderstood. Those who get to know me end up really liking me though.
- I'm witty and sarcastic. I'm always the first to help, but you know I'll crack a joke while doing so.
- I'm can come off as scary and intimidating, but I care greatly about protecting those I love.
- I'm pretty shy. I avoid people, but I can still form some good friendships.
- I'm greedy and controlling. I take what I want.
Now let's talk about alignment. Are you a good or evil?
- Chaotic Evil
- Lawful Neutral
- Lawful Evil
- Lawful Good
- Chaotic Neutral
- Chaotic Good
Okay, time to role-play. You're a dragon and you see your first human. What do you do?
- Reveal yourself in glorious and dramatic fashion. Make sure they remember you.
- Attack instantly. Humans are but insects to you, and insects are pesky.
- Taunt them. It's about time you had some real amusement.
- Scare them into hiding. You have better things to worry about than these vermin.
- Hide. Wait and see if they are hostile and then respond accordingly.
- Befriend them. How bad could they actually be?