The fantasy genre is full of fun and mysterious creatures, but no creature has remained as constant as the classic dragon. From animated classics like How To Train Your Dragon to live-action masterpieces like Game of Thrones, dragons have varied greatly over several generations of film-making. Some are good, some are evil, but all of them are awesome! Which one are you?
How active are you throughout your week?
- Moderately. It really depends on the circumstances.
- I would like to be active, but I'm usually chained down with all my work.
- I'm very active. I love to go on quick runs to test my speed.
- I love to go on walks and strolls to explore the countryside.
- I get around at times, but I wouldn't call myself active.
- Not at all. I spend most of my time sleeping.
What is your attitude towards love?
- I have nothing against the concept, I just haven't found the right person yet.
- I'm a hopeless romantic.
- I don't really have time for nonsense like that.
- I believe in love very much, and I am a firm believer in protecting those you love.
- I'm more of a friendship sort of person.
- Hatred is so much more satisfying.
What is your preferred habitat?
- Densely populated areas, like cities and towns.
- Rocky cliffs and mountains are more my taste.
- A beautiful grassy grove with trees and lakes.
- I prefer to always be on the move. I don't like staying in one place.
- Somewhere grand and extravagant, like a palace or a castle.
- Somewhere dark and mysterious like a cave.
Let's ease you in with a simple question. What is your favorite color?
- Earthy browns and greens.
- Blue and grey are both really nice.
- You can't go wrong with purple!
- Black as the night.
- Shiny yellows and oranges.
- I'd go with classic red.
How would your friends describe you?
- I'm pretty shy. I avoid people, but I can still form some good friendships.
- I enjoy chaos. I'm one of those that just loves to watch the world burn.
- I'm can come off as scary and intimidating, but I care greatly about protecting those I love.
- I'm a very loving person, but I am often misunderstood. Those who get to know me end up really liking me though.
- I'm witty and sarcastic. I'm always the first to help, but you know I'll crack a joke while doing so.
- I'm greedy and controlling. I take what I want.
Now let's talk about alignment. Are you a good or evil?
- Chaotic Evil
- Lawful Neutral
- Chaotic Neutral
- Chaotic Good
- Lawful Good
- Lawful Evil
Okay, time to role-play. You're a dragon and you see your first human. What do you do?
- Scare them into hiding. You have better things to worry about than these vermin.
- Taunt them. It's about time you had some real amusement.
- Hide. Wait and see if they are hostile and then respond accordingly.
- Reveal yourself in glorious and dramatic fashion. Make sure they remember you.
- Befriend them. How bad could they actually be?
- Attack instantly. Humans are but insects to you, and insects are pesky.