Last week, Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials hit cinemas all over the US, transporting us into a desolate landscape filled with menacing obstacles and crawling with virus-infected Cranks. But would you have the skills and determination to persevere through harsh conditions such this? Find out which desolate landscape you're most likely to survive in:
What do you take with you on your journey?
- A first aid kit
- A warm pair of walking boots
- A radio
Who do you take with you?
- Your entire family. You need to stick together.
- Your friends because you know they will always remain loyal.
- You'll set out alone but hopefully will meet people out there.
- Nobody. It's easier to survive on your own!
What are you good at?
- Hunting and fishing.
- You can run very fast away from danger.
- You've done a first aid course so know how to treat minor ailments.
- Being patient and keeping calm.
You hear somebody screaming, what do you do?
- It's probably just your mind playing tricks on you but you cautiously go over to check what it might be anyway.
- Run for cover.
- Ignore it! It's probably a trap and you're not willing to take the risk.
- It's probably your best friend in danger, so you drop everything and run to help yourself!
What's your favorite food?
- Grilled vegetables
- A delicious deep-dish pizza
- Anything really! I'm not picky.
- A succulent steak
Pick an animal.
- A coyote
- A stray dog
- A bear
- A wild pig
How do you find water?
- You melt snow.
- Steal it.
- Find it randomly along the way.
- You collect morning dew.
What's your biggest fear?
- Getting sick.
- Dying of dehydration.
- Getting hypothermia.
- Other humans.