Pretty straight forward. Which Disney female are you?
So first, let's start off with a basic question: What is your best quality?
- I'm a hard-worker.
- I'm open-minded.
- I'm cunning.
- I'm very resourceful.
- I'm independent.
- I'm highly intelligent.
- I'm a fierce lover.
- I put others before me.
- I'm one of the kindest people around.
- I'm extremely strong.
What is your worst quality?
- When I love I do anything for someone and this gets me into trouble.
- I'm a little too headstrong and don't always listen to what people tell me.
- I'm too nice. People walk all over me.
- I allow my emotions to control me more than I should.
- I see good in people and it sometimes leads to them betraying me.
- I may put myself before my loved ones.
- I'm an outcast because I'm vastly misunderstood.
- I'm sassy and witty and people sometimes think I'm mean.
- I could be considered selfish.
- I would sacrifice myself in a second to save someone I love.
If I were to ask someone what they first notice about you, they would tell me:
- I have manners.
- I'm beautiful.
- My ability to convey emotion. I really wear my heart on my sleeves.
- I'm a little wild in appearance.
- I'm somewhat of a loner.
- I make a point clearly without making people feel bad.
- I'm not a cookie-cutter babe.
- I know what I want and I fight for it!
- I'm pretty obviously a feminist.
- I usually am stuck in a book. I have a real hunger for knowledge and thirst for adventure!
Someone is threatening someone you love! How do you react to that?
- I will fight for them until they tell me to stop.
- This isn't my issue. If they need help, they'll ask.
- I calmly interject that what they're doing is wrong.
- I use my cunning to be able to best them at their own game!
- I will fight them to the death if they don't back down!
- I use my quick tongue to sting them harder than they could hurt my loved one.
- I stand in. If they have to hurt someone, it should be me!
- I can use my sure judgement to find a way to fix it!
- I can be the distraction so my loved one can hurt them first!
- I undermine them to help my loved one!
Where is your favorite place to be?
- Alone. I like to be in my room.
- My kitchen is my haven. When I'm there it seems like nothing can hurt me.
- Studying something that I want to know more about.
- Barefoot. Grass. 'Nuff said.
- Around a fountain or a small street market. White noise and all.
- The library.
- Dancing. Nothing else matters while dancing.
- Riding in the country.
- In a forest. Keeping my thoughts and being around animals
- I like to be on an adventure. As long as it feels like an adventure, I'm glad to go.
How do you like your man?
- I like men that I can educate.
- It's a cliche but men with the capacity to change.
- Men of few words, who are light on their feet.
- Wild! Ones that keep me guessing. Someone I get to learn how to communicate with.
- I go for myself! I just want to be me! You know, the whole "strong, independent woman who don't need no man" bit.
- I kind of go for the bad boy...
- I like men who you have to give a second glance to truly understand.
- I'm kind of a loner. I may love people, but I keep to myself.
- Handsome, cultured. Almost like he's from another world.
- Someone that *I* get to save!
- Not really normal animals. I like mythical creatures! Dragons!
- I'm not an animal person
What do you hate most in other people?
- Talking down to me.
- Being hurtful for personal gain.
- Trying to control others.
- Exploiting the elderly.
- Intolerance of people just because someone is different or misunderstood.
- Overbearing parents.
- Destroy other people's happiness
- Having no consideration for nature or other living beings.