Everyone's imagined it. Now officially figure out who'll be behind the camera of your biopic!
Firstly, What Genre Is Your Life?
- Spaghetti Western
Who's Your Producer?
- Mel Brooks
- Lawrence Bender
- George Romero
- Guillermo Del Toro
- Jerry Bruckheimer
What Is The Tone Of Your Life?
- My dark imagination takes control of the film.
- Eerie, with a lot of twists and turns.
- All I'll say is someone is going to die.
- Raunchy and hilarious, joke after joke.
- A thrill ride, lots of ups and downs, and explosions.
Your Producer Just Called, Who Do You Want Cast As You?
- Someone Who Can Lead A Franchise, Like a Tom Cruise, or Jennifer Lawrence.
- They have to be rough and tough, like a Harrison Ford or a Charlize Theron.
- The One and Only Sam Jackson.
- A handpicked unknown actor/actress. He or She will be a star after my film.
- A funny actor/actress like a Adam Sandler or a Kristen Wiig. I want people to relate.
What's your film rated?
- G, Literally everyone can watch my movie
- NC-17, Not For The Faint At Heart
- PG, It'll be stimulating, but kids can still enjoy
- PG-13, Things will get just a little weird
- R, a lot of penis jokes
Who's Your Right Hand Man?
- Jack Nicholson, we get weird.
- Chris Pratt, He's tamed velociraptors!
- Paul Rudd, we have a cool group of funny friends as well.
- Brad Pitt, he's the perfect friend
- Matt Damon, sometimes we get lost and someone has to save us.
Who's The Woman In Your Life?
- Megan Fox, Pure Sexiness.
- Jamie Lee Curtis, What can I say, I like screamers.
- Tina Fey/Amy Poehler, I like girls that can make me laugh.
- Emma Watson, That one shy girl that turns out to be really HOT.
- Uma Thurman, She's Hot and Tough at the same time.
How Does The Climax of Your Film End?!
- Oddly Interesting. Most of the audience is coming to see it again tomorrow!
- Shocking, and stunning. Members of the audience are stuck in their seats.
- Happy Ending, Leaves the audience amazed and on their feet.
- There are audience members on the theater floor, dying of laughter.
- It Ends, Just Like It Started. Because The Ending Was In The Beginning.
How Will Your Film Be Remembered?
- A Fan Favorite, creating mobs of fan boys and girls. Only grows better with age.
- An award winning indie classic, played at festivals worldwide.
- Critics have it among the top films of all time. Wasn't very successful financially though.
- A Blockbuster Top Ten Hit, one of the best performing films of all time.
- A Cult Classic, One of the Best of It's Genre.
Will Your Film Have a Sequel?
- Just One!
- We'll keep making them until we can't anymore, and then reboot.
- There's really no point for a sequel.
- We Have A Trilogy Planned!
- Maybe a Spin-off, but no sequel.