Sometimes interviewers really push their luck, but how long could you take in the hot seat?
Would you describe yourself as a private person?
- It depends on how trustworthy the person I'm talking to seems
- I'm an open book
- Yes, I like to keep my private life private
- Only when it comes to certain areas of my life
Which of these subjects is the most touchy for you?
- I'd rather not revisit really mortifying moments!
- My romantic relationships, it's not okay to talk about your significant other without their consent
- Anything gross. Ew
- Ummmm, I guess any illegal activities I've indulged in?
An interviewer finds out you smoked a bit of weed in college, which of these questions would be the final straw?
- If they tried to pry any scandalous stories about my stoned antics out of me
- Even them bringing it up, what does this have to do with the project I'm promoting?!
- Anything judgmental or moralistic about my past and I'd be out of there!
- I'm pretty chill about the whole thing to be honest, I don't think I'd leave
Which of the following best describes your personality?
An interviewer starts talking about your dead childhood dog to try and get your waterworks going, thoughts?
- That manipulative asshole. I'm going to sue the bastard.
- How can I shut this down before I make a spectacle over myself over 'fluffy?!'
- They are just trying to see my human side, I get that
- I knew I shouldn't have agreed to be interviewed by these buffoons
Surpriseeeee! Your ex is here for a hilarious live TV segment! How do you take it?
- I grin and bear it so I don't look like a bad sport, but inside I'm seething
- I sit on the other side of the room and say "no comment" repeatedly
- It's quite nice to see them actually! It's been a while and there are no hard feelings
- I kick the nearest piece of furniture in rage and am about turn out of that joint
Which celebrity interview storm out is your all time fave?
- They are all too cringey for me!
- Jennifer Aniston and the tissue full of vomit
- Robert Downey Jr. after being questioned about his past addictions
- Tarantino getting pressed about violence for the billionth time
Choose a way to dispel your inner rage
- A punch bag
- Blowing up a tower block
- Smashing a car with a sledge hammer
Which quality do you find most infuriating in others?
- A lack of empathy
- A nose for scandal
- A manipulative streak