Sometimes interviewers really push their luck, but how long could you take in the hot seat?
Would you describe yourself as a private person?
- It depends on how trustworthy the person I'm talking to seems
- I'm an open book
- Yes, I like to keep my private life private
- Only when it comes to certain areas of my life
Which of these subjects is the most touchy for you?
- I'd rather not revisit really mortifying moments!
- My romantic relationships, it's not okay to talk about your significant other without their consent
- Anything gross. Ew
- Ummmm, I guess any illegal activities I've indulged in?
An interviewer finds out you smoked a bit of weed in college, which of these questions would be the final straw?
- Even them bringing it up, what does this have to do with the project I'm promoting?!
- Anything judgmental or moralistic about my past and I'd be out of there!
- I'm pretty chill about the whole thing to be honest, I don't think I'd leave
- If they tried to pry any scandalous stories about my stoned antics out of me
Which of the following best describes your personality?
An interviewer starts talking about your dead childhood dog to try and get your waterworks going, thoughts?
- I knew I shouldn't have agreed to be interviewed by these buffoons
- That manipulative asshole. I'm going to sue the bastard.
- How can I shut this down before I make a spectacle over myself over 'fluffy?!'
- They are just trying to see my human side, I get that
Surpriseeeee! Your ex is here for a hilarious live TV segment! How do you take it?
- I kick the nearest piece of furniture in rage and am about turn out of that joint
- I grin and bear it so I don't look like a bad sport, but inside I'm seething
- It's quite nice to see them actually! It's been a while and there are no hard feelings
- I sit on the other side of the room and say "no comment" repeatedly
Which celebrity interview storm out is your all time fave?
- Robert Downey Jr. after being questioned about his past addictions
- Tarantino getting pressed about violence for the billionth time
- Jennifer Aniston and the tissue full of vomit
- They are all too cringey for me!
Choose a way to dispel your inner rage
- Blowing up a tower block
- Smashing a car with a sledge hammer
- A punch bag
Which quality do you find most infuriating in others?
- A lack of empathy
- A nose for scandal
- A manipulative streak