Sometimes interviewers really push their luck, but how long could you take in the hot seat?
Would you describe yourself as a private person?
- I'm an open book
- Yes, I like to keep my private life private
- It depends on how trustworthy the person I'm talking to seems
- Only when it comes to certain areas of my life
Which of these subjects is the most touchy for you?
- I'd rather not revisit really mortifying moments!
- Ummmm, I guess any illegal activities I've indulged in?
- Anything gross. Ew
- My romantic relationships, it's not okay to talk about your significant other without their consent
An interviewer finds out you smoked a bit of weed in college, which of these questions would be the final straw?
- If they tried to pry any scandalous stories about my stoned antics out of me
- I'm pretty chill about the whole thing to be honest, I don't think I'd leave
- Even them bringing it up, what does this have to do with the project I'm promoting?!
- Anything judgmental or moralistic about my past and I'd be out of there!
Which of the following best describes your personality?
An interviewer starts talking about your dead childhood dog to try and get your waterworks going, thoughts?
- I knew I shouldn't have agreed to be interviewed by these buffoons
- They are just trying to see my human side, I get that
- How can I shut this down before I make a spectacle over myself over 'fluffy?!'
- That manipulative asshole. I'm going to sue the bastard.
Surpriseeeee! Your ex is here for a hilarious live TV segment! How do you take it?
- I grin and bear it so I don't look like a bad sport, but inside I'm seething
- I sit on the other side of the room and say "no comment" repeatedly
- It's quite nice to see them actually! It's been a while and there are no hard feelings
- I kick the nearest piece of furniture in rage and am about turn out of that joint
Which celebrity interview storm out is your all time fave?
- Jennifer Aniston and the tissue full of vomit
- Robert Downey Jr. after being questioned about his past addictions
- Tarantino getting pressed about violence for the billionth time
- They are all too cringey for me!
Choose a way to dispel your inner rage
- Blowing up a tower block
- A punch bag
- Smashing a car with a sledge hammer
Which quality do you find most infuriating in others?
- A nose for scandal
- A manipulative streak
- A lack of empathy