Sometimes interviewers really push their luck, but how long could you take in the hot seat?
Would you describe yourself as a private person?
- Only when it comes to certain areas of my life
- I'm an open book
- It depends on how trustworthy the person I'm talking to seems
- Yes, I like to keep my private life private
Which of these subjects is the most touchy for you?
- Ummmm, I guess any illegal activities I've indulged in?
- Anything gross. Ew
- My romantic relationships, it's not okay to talk about your significant other without their consent
- I'd rather not revisit really mortifying moments!
An interviewer finds out you smoked a bit of weed in college, which of these questions would be the final straw?
- I'm pretty chill about the whole thing to be honest, I don't think I'd leave
- If they tried to pry any scandalous stories about my stoned antics out of me
- Even them bringing it up, what does this have to do with the project I'm promoting?!
- Anything judgmental or moralistic about my past and I'd be out of there!
Which of the following best describes your personality?
An interviewer starts talking about your dead childhood dog to try and get your waterworks going, thoughts?
- They are just trying to see my human side, I get that
- That manipulative asshole. I'm going to sue the bastard.
- How can I shut this down before I make a spectacle over myself over 'fluffy?!'
- I knew I shouldn't have agreed to be interviewed by these buffoons
Surpriseeeee! Your ex is here for a hilarious live TV segment! How do you take it?
- I sit on the other side of the room and say "no comment" repeatedly
- It's quite nice to see them actually! It's been a while and there are no hard feelings
- I grin and bear it so I don't look like a bad sport, but inside I'm seething
- I kick the nearest piece of furniture in rage and am about turn out of that joint
Which celebrity interview storm out is your all time fave?
- They are all too cringey for me!
- Jennifer Aniston and the tissue full of vomit
- Robert Downey Jr. after being questioned about his past addictions
- Tarantino getting pressed about violence for the billionth time
Choose a way to dispel your inner rage
- A punch bag
- Blowing up a tower block
- Smashing a car with a sledge hammer
Which quality do you find most infuriating in others?
- A lack of empathy
- A manipulative streak
- A nose for scandal