These aren't the results you're looking for!
You and your friends run into trouble from another group. what do you do?
- Randomly fire my blaster and hope to get a hit.
- Try to break the tension with some humour, but more often than not, it backfires.
- Try and find some peaceful resolution to the situation.
- Act aggressive to appear intimidating.
- Act cool, calm and collected (It's always the quiet ones you have to watch).
You're playing Battlefront with your friends and you keep losing. How do you react.
- You rip someone's arms out of their sockets. Who doesn't hate losing.
- I take my defeat gracefully and prepare for the next round.
- I never win, I prefer to play dead.
- I'm the guy jumping up and down in the corner. I'm not even sure what I'm doing.
- I always win. I'm the best at every game I play.
You're at a party. What are you most likely to be doing?
- Impressing the masses with my impressive knowledge and wisdom.
- I'm the coolest guy at the party. People come to me.
- Naturally making a fool out of myself (I've got no shame).
- Looking out for all my friends, I'm always the protective one.
- Oh God. Those weren't the ladies I was looking for!
What trait best describe you?
- I'm the silly type of person that finds entertainment in anything. The more ridiculous, the better.
- I'm the calm one of my group. But don't push me to far.
- Please, I'm far to awesome to worry about things like that. People will love me regardless.
- Quick tempered (But a big softy on the inside really).
- I'm a total sheep. I'll go where everyone else is going!
What would your dream job be?
- Something where I'm my own boss. I can earn more on my own.
- A teacher of some kind. I'd love to pass on my knowledge to a younger generation.
- Explorer, I just love to be outside.
- Anything where I don't have to think for myself.
- A comedian of some sorts. Like an awful version of the three stooges.
Where would your ideal holiday be?
- Somewhere warm, humid and swamp like. So maybe Florida.
- Anywhere with water parks and plenty of activities, I'm very hyperactive.
- My job let's me see loads of exciting and wonderful places, but I'd love to travel in my down time.
- A lush Jungle or forest type environment. I love camping and getting back to nature.
- Holiday? If I survive my week at work I'd love one. Preferably somewhere cold and remote.
If the galaxy was in danger, what would you be doing?
- I'd probably be shot down already.
- Strategically planning our attacks and helping other master their potential.
- I'd kick some serious ass - for who ever pays the most obviously.
- I'd most likely spoil things in my first outing and you wouldn't see me again.
- Attacking on the frontlines with my team and friends, the good guys always win.
Last but not least, what would be your favourite way to travel through the galaxy?
- A Falcon, of the Millennium kind.
- I'd travel alone using my own methods. I'm a slave to one's own company (get it?)
- A big old, star destroyer.
- Any means necessary. I pride myself on being flexible.
- Any, if the pilot can tolerate me long enough that is.