You may think you would survive in a horror movie, but let's say it's your turn to go. Which horror villain will get you?
It's Halloween night; you and a bunch of friends want to have a party. Where do you go?
- A reportedly haunted house in the suburbs.
- An abandoned cabin in the woods.
- The local cemetery.
- A closed theme park.
Alright, we got booze, drugs and sex. Which are you partaking in?
- None of the above.
You hear a noise nearby, and for some reason you're currently alone. What do you do?
- Call the police and look for your friends.
- Ignore it, and keep doing what you're doing.
- Grab a weapon and investigate.
- Pray that it's nothing.
Your best friend goes to use the restroom, and doesn't come back. How do you respond?
- Grab a weapon and look for their killer (even though you don't know they're dead).
- Forget about them and keep partying.
- Go look for them by yourself.
- Call the police and wait for them to show up.
One of the partygoers comes running out of a room they were having sex in with a bite mark from their lover. What do you do?
- Amputate the injured area and try to call for help.
- Treat the bite mark and kick the lover out of the party.
- Accuse the lover of being a creepy person, and keep them locked up.
- Get the lover a drink and try to sleep with them.
The front door slams shut, and lightning strikes outside. What's going through your mind?
- "Damn, better stay inside."
- "Where's the nearest knife?"
- "Maybe I shouldn't have read that book."
- "Whoa, who did that?"
You see something burst through the front door and kill the nearest partygoer. What do you do?
- Grab a weapon and attack.
- Stand still in fright and scream.
- Move to the side and have a drink.
- Turn and run.