"When there's trouble you know who to caalll...TEEN TITANS!
From there tower they can see it aalll! TEEN TITANS!"
Which Teen Titan do you find the most annoying?
Which ability would you possess?
- Energy Blasts
- Advanced Tenchological Abilities
- Demonic Magic
- Terrakinesis (The ability to control earth elements.)
- Superhuman Strength and Agility
Of the following, which episode did you like the best?
- Sisters (01x02)- Starfire's older sister Blackfire comes to Earth for a visit, while at the same time Starfire herself is getting attacked by an alien probes sent out to capture her.
- Divide and Conquer (01x01)- After a battle with Cinderblock, Robin and Cyborg get into a fight causing Cyborg to leave the team. Meanwhile, Slade causes trouble by releasing an evil monster named Plasmus.
- Final Exam (01x03)- Slade hires the H.I.V.E. Five to fight with the titans. They win the battle and also manage to take over the Titan Tower.
- Nevermore (01x06)- Worried about her, Beast Boy and Cyborg sneak into Raven's room where they accidentally get sucked into the mirror. In the strange world, they meet Raven's other personalities.
- Terra (02x16)- The Titans meet a young girl named Terra who has the power to levitate Earth. Beast Boy falls madly in love with her and they offer her the chance to become a Teen Titan, but she is hiding a secret and only Slade knows the truth.
What would be your biggest weakness?
- Lack of Control of Powers
- I have no weaknesses!
- The Authorities
- Technical Malfunctions
Which evil version of the Teen Titans was the best?
- Puppeteer-Controlled Cyborg
- Red Raven
- Nega Starfire
- Nega Beastboy
- Red X
Which Teen Titan ally do you hate the most?
- Mas y Menos
- Kid Flash
Which minor villain is your favorite?
- Mad Mod
- Mumbo Jumbo
- Control Freak