We all have an evil streak, don't we? Answer the questions below to find out which classic Bond villain suits you the most.
What's your favorite fashion accessory?
- A child's tuxedo... that fits pretty well, considering
- My gold, lycra leggings are a personal favorite
- My braces attract quite a bit of attention
- I like to look sharp - I have a collection of hats
What one item would you take if you knew you'd be stranded on a desert island?
- A raft (Oi... don't be clever!)
- A hunters rifle with unlimited ammunication
- A pen and paper to record a daily diary
- A hammock... Well, you've still got to rest, right?
You've finally met your arch nemesis, and you're overcome with anger. What do you do?
- Run and hide. Confrontation is overrated.
- Talk it out. Build tension for at least 10 minutes, then try to kill him. But probably miss or something.
- Make a horrendous pun. These moments must be savored.
- You've been waiting for this day. Kill him immediately.
What sport are you best at?
- Javelin - Any excuse to hold a dangerous weapon
- Sport? Doesn't that include physical activity?
- Tennis - I serve up a mean plate of revenge.
- Soccer - I don't have the balls for anything else.
Which of these activities do you enjoy the most?
- A glass eating competition you're fairly sure you'll win.
- Danger frisbee. It's like normal frisbee but dangerous.
- An educational course on body painting .
- Feeling smug when you see 'mind your head' signs.
How would you define your personality?
- Rational. I don't deviate much or get dictated by emotions. Unless of course someone tries killing me, then I lose my sh*t.
- Optimistic. The glass is always half full. Unless it's half full of beer. Then it doesn't last. Wait, am I an optimist?
- Pessimist. I may as well give up this quiz.
- Realist. I'm mainly rational but sometimes I anticipate those "life's not fair" moments. Such as when someone destroys your plans to take over the world.
You have an evil plan to take over the world. How do you share your big idea?
- I wouldn't tell anyone. TRUST NO ONE. Apart from the 5,000 or so henchmen I'd need to carry out said plan. I trust them. Sort of.
- I prefer social media. Facebook is a good outlet.
- I'd tell my mom but I'd make sure she didn't tell anyone else. Especially Shirley next door, she's a blabber mouth.
- I'd upload a parody video to YouTube of Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up" but change the lyrics to "I'm gonna blow you up". Humor's the best antidote to evil deeds.
It's Friday night, and you're feeling all right. What do you do for the evening?
- Evil doesn't take a rest day. I've got a long weekend of evil planning ahead of me, so I'm having an early night.
- I'm going to go and paint the town gold! Wait, is that the expression? Gold? Or is it blue?
- I like to play Nintendo 64, especially a game called "Golden Eye," which is based on a guy I know and dislike immensely.
- I have a significant other to spend time with. Friday is date night. We're going to the local animal shelter to throw verbal insults at puppies.
Your favorite genre of music is...
- I love a good bit of disco. I can't help but feel lost in music.
- Heavy metal.
- It's a cruel world and rap really talks to me. Ain't nuttin' but a G thing.
- I listen to "Gold" by Spandau Ballet on repeat. I even bought it on vinyl because I'm a hipster villain.
Finally, where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
- 5 years' time? That's a tall order! I can barely plan for tomorrow!
- I want to be my own boss. I'm fed up of working for someone else.
- I've always wanted to carry out my own discount laser eye surgery. Perhaps I'll have my own business?
- I live life on the edge. My life is at risk every day, so I take it a day at a time.