We all have an evil streak, don't we? Answer the questions below to find out which classic Bond villain suits you the most.
What's your favorite fashion accessory?
- My gold, lycra leggings are a personal favorite
- I like to look sharp - I have a collection of hats
- A child's tuxedo... that fits pretty well, considering
- My braces attract quite a bit of attention
What one item would you take if you knew you'd be stranded on a desert island?
- A hunters rifle with unlimited ammunication
- A hammock... Well, you've still got to rest, right?
- A raft (Oi... don't be clever!)
- A pen and paper to record a daily diary
You've finally met your arch nemesis, and you're overcome with anger. What do you do?
- Run and hide. Confrontation is overrated.
- Make a horrendous pun. These moments must be savored.
- You've been waiting for this day. Kill him immediately.
- Talk it out. Build tension for at least 10 minutes, then try to kill him. But probably miss or something.
What sport are you best at?
- Tennis - I serve up a mean plate of revenge.
- Soccer - I don't have the balls for anything else.
- Sport? Doesn't that include physical activity?
- Javelin - Any excuse to hold a dangerous weapon
Which of these activities do you enjoy the most?
- A glass eating competition you're fairly sure you'll win.
- Danger frisbee. It's like normal frisbee but dangerous.
- An educational course on body painting .
- Feeling smug when you see 'mind your head' signs.
How would you define your personality?
- Optimistic. The glass is always half full. Unless it's half full of beer. Then it doesn't last. Wait, am I an optimist?
- Rational. I don't deviate much or get dictated by emotions. Unless of course someone tries killing me, then I lose my sh*t.
- Realist. I'm mainly rational but sometimes I anticipate those "life's not fair" moments. Such as when someone destroys your plans to take over the world.
- Pessimist. I may as well give up this quiz.
You have an evil plan to take over the world. How do you share your big idea?
- I'd tell my mom but I'd make sure she didn't tell anyone else. Especially Shirley next door, she's a blabber mouth.
- I'd upload a parody video to YouTube of Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up" but change the lyrics to "I'm gonna blow you up". Humor's the best antidote to evil deeds.
- I prefer social media. Facebook is a good outlet.
- I wouldn't tell anyone. TRUST NO ONE. Apart from the 5,000 or so henchmen I'd need to carry out said plan. I trust them. Sort of.
It's Friday night, and you're feeling all right. What do you do for the evening?
- I have a significant other to spend time with. Friday is date night. We're going to the local animal shelter to throw verbal insults at puppies.
- I'm going to go and paint the town gold! Wait, is that the expression? Gold? Or is it blue?
- I like to play Nintendo 64, especially a game called "Golden Eye," which is based on a guy I know and dislike immensely.
- Evil doesn't take a rest day. I've got a long weekend of evil planning ahead of me, so I'm having an early night.
Your favorite genre of music is...
- It's a cruel world and rap really talks to me. Ain't nuttin' but a G thing.
- I love a good bit of disco. I can't help but feel lost in music.
- Heavy metal.
- I listen to "Gold" by Spandau Ballet on repeat. I even bought it on vinyl because I'm a hipster villain.
Finally, where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
- I've always wanted to carry out my own discount laser eye surgery. Perhaps I'll have my own business?
- I live life on the edge. My life is at risk every day, so I take it a day at a time.
- 5 years' time? That's a tall order! I can barely plan for tomorrow!
- I want to be my own boss. I'm fed up of working for someone else.