Are you a witty Ravenclaw or a loyal Hufflepuff?
Someone accidentally steps on your foot as you walk by. You...
- Pretend nothing happened and just walk away.
- You probably didn't even notice, your head was stuck in your book.
- You apologize for being in the way, except their apology, and slowly walk away, making sure that their okay.
- You yell at the person who stepped on your foot and say some nasty things in your head...
A friend asks to borrow some money. You...
- You tell them no and walk away, without the slightest bit of caring about what it was even for.
- You give the money to them, but tell them to make sure that they bring the money back.
- Ask them what they want to use it for, to make sure that the money isn't going to be wasted on something ridiculous.
- Give them the money, and let them to just bring it back whenever.
You want something from you're parents. You...
- You ask for it, put up a little fight, but convince yourself that it was stupid anyway and go to your room to read.
- You ask for it politely, and if they say no, you don't argue.
- Beg and plead for your parents to get it for you until they cave.
- You kiss up to them until they can't resist it any longer and cave.
A little sibling is going to snitch (haha, snitch) about something you did. You...
- You beg and plea for them not to snitch and are very stern while doing all of this.
- You reprimand them until you are certain that they won't tell, or use blackmail. Knowing you, probably both.
- You're siblings wouldn't snitch if they knew what was best for them.
- You let them have what they want, just as long as they aren't to valuable.
You have a whole week to do a project. You...
- You procrastinate and do it the night before, staying up until early morning finishing it, but it was totally worth it.
- Take ideas from others and say that it's your own.
- Do it all in the first night and tweak it here and there over the coarse of the week.
- Do it over the first half of the week and present it to yourself over and over again until it's perfect.