From Indian Jones to Star Lord, These guys make that moral grey area seem cool. But which best suits you.
What are your feelings towards groups?
- I prefer to travel alone, but I won't say it's an issue.
- As long as I'm in charge I don't really mind. I love to lead others.
- Not overly a fan, rarely like to be surrounded by more than 4 people.
- The smaller the better. It's easier to get to know others.
- Depends if they're for canon fodder, it's Always good to have human shields.
- Groups are fine, more people to entertain.
- I'm happy to be part of one, but I'm more of a solo kind of person.
Which best describe your personality?
- Daring and generous.
- Intelligent and adventurous.
- Charming and smooth
- Loveable, brave and dangerous.
- The strong, silent type.
- Funny, witty, great dancer, awesome. The list is endless really.
- Dark and mysterious with a real blunt edge.
Which is the job you'd like most?
- Surgeon, I've got a very strong stomach.
- I'd run my own business. I know how I like things done.
- Anything at sea suits me.
- Whatever Bear Grylls' job is, I'll do that!
You find yourself in trouble, how would you get out of it?
- Cause a distraction and make my escape, probably ending in an exciting chase.
- Probably go on the offensive. Ripping their heart from their chest, kind of offensive.
- I'd use my skills to create and dashing and well choreographed escape.
- Oh trust me, I know some maneuvers.
- DANCE OFF BRO!
- I'd could easily find a way to talk my way out of it. There's always a deal to be made.
- I can more than handle myself in a fight don't worry.
What's your favourite weapon from the list?
- I've got a boot/trunk full of weapons.
- Two element guns.
- My bare hands.
- Bow and Arrow.
Which quote suits you more?
- "Never tell me the odds."
- "The only person I can count on is me!"
- "What should we do next? Something good, something bad. Maybe a little of both?"
- "Steal from the rich to give to the poor."
- "Honestly, I think the worlds going to end bloody. But it doesn't mean we shouldn't fight."
- "A man unwilling to fight for what he wants, deserves what he gets."
- "We do not follow maps to buried treasure. An X never marks the spot!"
Which are you more afraid of?
- Atychiphobia - Fear of failure.
- Frigophobia - Fear of being frozen.
- Crocodyliphobia - Fear of crocodiles
- Ophidiophobia - Fear of snakes.
- Philophobia - Fear of love.
- Thanatophobia - Fear of death.
- Xenophobia - Fear of aliens.
What's your prefered genre of music?
- 80's music.
- Sea Shanties are about all I love.
- POP music. I loved the Jackson five, but I prefered Michael's "Solo" stuff...
- Classic Rock.
- I love all music that can "Whip" me into shape...