Find out which game-changing Sixth Ranger you are here!
Your crush is walking by. What do you do?
- Walk up to them and ask them out immediately.
- Accidentally ignore them.
- Walk up to them and start a casual conversation.
- Stare from a distance, as you are too shy to approach them.
- Approach them to start a conversation, but become to tongue-tied to continue.
Your friends are pissed at you for something that you did, even though you had no choice. What is your reaction?
- Be apathetic, since you believe that you took the best course of action.
- Feel really guilty and avoid them for awhile.
- Express that you are apologetic, but stick to your guns.
- Apologize and inquire about what you can do to fix it.
A fairly annoying co-worker posts a picture of their lunch on Facebook. What is your reaction?
- Stare at it longingly and wonder when was the last time you ate.
- Like it ironically.
- Comment and ask where they got their food.
- Like it unironically.
- You didn't even see it. You don't pay attention to your co-workers.
Are you outgoing?
- Lol no.
- Well, that depends on who I'm with really.
- Not really. I like to do my own thing.
- Hell yes.
- Define outgoing.
What is your favorite way to kick back and relax?
- How do I put this? I don't really know how to "relax".
- Draw or write.
- Depends on how stressed I am. I usually alternate between working out and hanging out with friends.
- Working out helps me de-stress.
Pick your poison.
Which word best describes you?
How do feel about dating?
- My dating history is a little shoddy; So...meh?
- Good. I've never had a problem with it.
- Not good. I worry about the other person's safety around me.
- I don't really have time for it. I have too much to do already.
- Ambivalent. I haven't found the right person yet.
What is your greatest fear?
- Being powerless to help the ones I love.
- Being unworthy of my loved ones due to my actions.
- Not accomplishing what I set out to do.
- Being a bad leader and friend.
- Betraying someone who trusted me.
Pick a famous story.
- Moby Dick.
- Julius Caesar.
- A Tale of Two Cities.