How long will you survive? Two months? An entire year?
What would be your preferred weapon for slaying zombies?
- Crossbows are great. Quiet and the ammo is reusable.
- Handgun for sure. Agile and I can keep my distance.
- Baseball bat. Killing zombies is now a sport. Batter up!
What's more important: food or water?
- Water all the way. Gotta stay hydrated.
- Both! I need something to wash down my can of baked beans!
- Food. I'm going to be burning a ton of calories running from the undead!
As a kid you did which most?
- Stayed inside and play video games.
- Outdoor activities like sports and paintball.
- Went outside everyday to climb trees and run around in the woods, but would play video games when the weather turned ugly.
Are you squeamish or do you have a tough stomach for all things gross?
- I grew up eating some odd stuff. My stomach can take anything.
- Depends. I don't like blood...
- Absolutely squeamish. I have a weak stomach in general.
You notice a horde of zombies in the area. What do you do?
- Try to move past while doing my best zombie impression.
- Get their attention and load 'em full of lead!
- Move silently through the area as best I can.
Uh oh, someone has been bitten in your group. What actions do you take?
- Wait and see if they turn.
- Amputate the area if possible. Wait and see what happens.
- Take no chances. Sorry, Billy, you've gotta go.
What's your preferred method of transportation?
- Find a sports car some once wealthy dead guy left behind. Always have to do things in style!
- Bicycles are awesome! I'd keep it stealthy, lightweight and maneuverable,
- On foot and stealthy like. Vehicles need fuel to function.
- Trucks are great. They're rugged and made for all terrains.
Would you travel by day or night?
- Nighttime. The dark makes me invisible.
- Doesn't matter, thinking before acting is always most important.
- Daytime. I need to see what I'm doing.